This free Queen Of Hearts SVG cut file is perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day and love year round. Download now and let your creativity reign!
Hello hello hello! I have a new cut file design to share with you all today, and I have to say I’m pretty pleased with how this little illustration turned out.
If you’ve been in a Target lately, you are probably aware that Valentine’s Day is around the corner. 😆❤️ To celebrate, I decided to make my own Queen of Hearts cut file design!
My finished design gives the traditional playing card design a colorful, modern twist. This free Queen of Hearts SVG is perfect for all kinds of projects – both for Valentine’s Day and year round!
Queen of Hearts SVG Project Ideas
I think this design would be perfect for so many projects. Here are just a few ideas.
- Greeting Cards. Create a cute greeting card by cutting out the queen of hearts design and adding it to your handmade cards. Perfect for Valentine’s Day or just to say hello!
- Tote Bags. Jazz up a plain tote bag by applying the queen of hearts design using heat transfer vinyl. Yas, Queen.
- Wall Art. Cut the design on a larger scale and apply it to a wooden panel or canvas for some fun custom wall art. This design would work great for a reverse canvas.
- Phone Case. The rectangular shape of this design makes it perfect for a phone case!
- Jewelry. Create one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces by using the queen of hearts design as a pendant or charm. Shrink plastic is a simple way to DIY your own jewelry with your Silhouette or Cricut cutting machine. (Read more about how to cut shrink plastic with your Silhouette here.)
- Clothing. Make a fashion statement! I just love this design on a t-shirt or crewneck sweatshirt.
There are so many ways to put this design to use! Ready to get grab that cut file and get crafting?
Free Queen of Hearts SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the Queen of Hearts design. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
If you are looking for more cute Valentine’s Day SVGs, you won’t want to miss these! Check out all these amazing free downloads from my designer friends.👇
More Free Valentine’s Day Cut Files
That’s it for today! Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
You can use this free “live life in full bloom” SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette to make cute apparel
Use this free strawberry SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of sweet crafts! It is
You can use these free karma is a cat SVG cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette to make cute apparel and