Use this free strawberry SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of sweet crafts!
It is almost strawberry season, and I cannot wait to go to the farmer’s market and pick up a whole case of sweet berries!
I love all kinds of berries, but I think strawberries are my very favorite. It doesn’t hurt that they are so cute!
Today I have a new free strawberry SVG design to share with you all! Because who doesn’t want to stick cute strawberries all over everything?
You could use this design for so many projects! Cut it out of paper and make a garland like I did with my beach ball SVG, turn it into stickers, or even put cute strawberry decals on your wall! I thought it would make a really cute little tote bag.
If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner’s guide to heat transfer vinyl here.
DIY Strawberry Tote Bag
- Blank Tote Bag
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in Red, Green, and White
- My Free Strawberry SVG (Download it below)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or other Electronic Cutter
- Iron or Heat Press
- Weeding Tool
- Open up the strawberry SVG in your cutting machine software and scale the strawberry design to the size you want.
- Copy and paste the strawberry design several times to create a repeating strawberry pattern. You can either create the pattern in your software and cut the strawberries in that pattern or you can save vinyl by just cutting all the strawberry pieces and then positioning on the tote bag to create the pattern.
- Cut out the different strawberry pieces from the three colors of heat transfer (iron on) vinyl.
- Weed out the excess vinyl from around your cut designs.
- Start by ironing on the white layer of the strawberry design. Then, after removing the carrier sheet, iron on the red and green layers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Okay – ready to grab your cut file?
Free Strawberry SVG
Before grabbing your freebie, I would love it if you pinned the image above to a favorite Pinterest board. Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the strawberry SVG. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Looking for more cute fruit-inspired cut files?? I’ve got you!
More Free Fruit SVGs
- Peachy from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Berry Sweet Gift Tag from Gina C. Creates
- Pineapple Box from Dinosaur Mama
- Life is Sweet Watermelon from Simple Made Pretty
- Lemons and Lemon Slices from Persia Lou
- Layered Pineapple from Extraordinary Chaos
- Layered Citrus Fruits Wreath from Like Love Do
- Cute Strawberry Printables from Extraordinary Chaos
- So Berry Cute from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- One in a Melon Watermelon Sign from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeezy from The Quiet Grove
- Strawberry SVG from Persia Lou (you’re here!)
- Watermelon Slimline Card from The Bearded Housewife
- Paper Pineapple Decoration from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Cherry Bow from Kiy’s Craftroom
- Watermelon Piggy Bank from Dinosaur Mama
- Layered Citrus Fruits from Like Love Do
- One in a Melon from Crafty Life Mom
- Just Peachy from The Denver Housewife
That’s it for today! Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
Make your own DIY apron with this free punny kitchen SVG cut file and step by step tutorial! This cute hand lettered
Learn how to make your own realistic pineapple t-shirt (or other cute pineapple projects) with this free pineapple SVG cut file. You
Use these free daisy SVG cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of floral projects! It’s been