Use this free strawberry SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of sweet crafts! This post may contain affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you when you make a purchase through one of our links.
It is almost strawberry season, and I cannot wait to go to the farmer’s market and pick up a whole case of sweet berries!
I love all kinds of berries, but I think strawberries are my very favorite. It doesn’t hurt that they are so cute!
Today I have a new free strawberry SVG design to share with you all! Because who doesn’t want to stick cute strawberries all over everything?
You could use this design for so many projects! Cut it out of paper and make a garland like I did with my beach ball SVG, turn it into stickers, or even put cute strawberry decals on your wall! I thought it would make a really cute little tote bag.
If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner’s guide to heat transfer vinyl here.
DIY Strawberry Tote Bag
- Blank Tote Bag
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in Red, Green, and White
- My Free Strawberry SVG (Download it below)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or other Electronic Cutter
- Iron or Heat Press
- Weeding Tool
- Open up the strawberry SVG in your cutting machine software and scale the strawberry design to the size you want.
- Copy and paste the strawberry design several times to create a repeating strawberry pattern. You can either create the pattern in your software and cut the strawberries in that pattern or you can save vinyl by just cutting all the strawberry pieces and then positioning on the tote bag to create the pattern.
- Cut out the different strawberry pieces from the three colors of heat transfer (iron on) vinyl.
- Weed out the excess vinyl from around your cut designs.
- Start by ironing on the white layer of the strawberry design. Then, after removing the carrier sheet, iron on the red and green layers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Okay – ready to grab your cut file?
Free Strawberry SVG
Before grabbing your freebie, I would love it if you pinned the image above to a favorite Pinterest board. Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the strawberry SVG. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
That’s it for today! Until next time, Happy Making!