Use this free beach ball SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of beach ball crafts this summer! This post may contain affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you when you make a purchase through one of our links.
We are still slowly creeping into springlike weather here in the PNW, but I am READY for summer! Truly nothing sounds better to me right now than a sunny day spent poolside.
To celebrate summer, my SVG Design Squad friends and I put together a new collection of free cut files perfect for pool parties! My contribution is a cute, simple beach ball SVG.
I used my beach ball SVG cut file to make a cute little paper beach ball garland that would be SO cute for pool party decor! You could also totally use one of these as an invitation – just print the party info on the back! OR they would make a cute little decal too.
So many possibilities for this little beach ball design! Want to learn how to make your own beach ball paper garland?
How to Make a Beach Ball Paper Garland
Make your own beach ball paper banner or garland using my free beach ball SVG.
- Colored Cardstock
- Gluestick or Adhesive
- Twine or String
- My Free Beach Ball SVG (Download from link towards the end of this post)
- Silhouette, Cricut, or other electronic cutting machine
- Hole punch
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software and scale the design to the desired size. I cut mine at about 5.5" across.
- Cut all of the pieces from cardstock of different colors.
- Position the colored beach ball pieces on top of the white circle background and glue in place.
- Punch two holes at the top of each beach ball.
- Finally, string each of the beach ball pieces onto a length of twine to create your garland. Hang and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Beach Ball SVG
Ready to grab your free cut file?
Before grabbing your freebie, I would love it if you pinned the image above to a favorite Pinterest board. Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the beach ball SVG. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
GET THE FREE BEACH BALL SVG CUT FILE HERE
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
21 FREE POOL PARTY SVG CUT FILES
With all of these cute pool party inspired cut files, you can be crafting all summer!
- Flamingo Table Decoration from Craftara Creates
- Pool Hair Don’t Care from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Pool Junkie from Simply Made Fun
- Pool Side Vibes The Walnut Street House
- Unicorn Pool Float from Liz on Call
- Beach Ball SVG from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Life is More Fun at the Pool from My Designs in the Chaos
- Pool Life from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Pool Vibes from Tried & True Creative
- Sweet Like Summer from Crafty Life Mom
- Summer Vibes from Studio Xtine
- Make a Splash from Crafting Overload
- Pool Party Cut Outs from Gina C. Creates
- Dive In from Weekend Craft
- Cannonball Pool SVG from Lettered by Stephanie
- Goodbye School Hello Pool from Poofy Cheeks
- Citrus Swimsuit Wet Bag from Oh Yay Studio
- Ice Bucket from Me and My Inklings
- Summer Slim Can Coozies from Spot of Tea Designs
- Pool Party Side Edge Card from the Bearded Housewife
- Pool Party Lifeguard from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
That’s it for today! Happy Summer and Happy Making!
Comments + Project Love
What s password for library?
Alexis Middleton says
Hi Josephine! I don’t currently have a password protected library. You can just download the free cut file by clicking the link that reads “GET THE FREE BEACH BALL SVG CUT FILE HERE.” Thanks for stopping by!