Make your own sweet projects with these free lemon and lemon slice SVG cut files and your Cricut or Silhouette machine!
I guess lemons are typically a winter fruit, but don’t the just kind of look like summer? Is there a sunnier fruit?
Today I have some new free cut files to share with you all – these cute little lemons and lemon slices! This little mini bundle has lots of different elements that you can use to create your own lemony patterns and designs.
I used them to add a little lemon pattern to the front of a notebook with adhesive vinyl, but they would also work great for creating a paper party banner like the one I made with my free beach ball SVG.
So many possibilities!
- Blank Notebook
- Adhesive Vinyl (I used white, yellow, green, and dark green)
- Transfer Tape
- My Free Lemons and Lemon Slices SVG (grab it below)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Vinyl Application Tool / Squeegee
- Open the lemon and lemon slice SVG in your cutting machine software and scale the designs to allow you to create a pattern on your notebook. It may be helpful to plan out your pattern in your cutting machine software so you know how many of each piece to cut.
- Next, use your Silhouette or Cricut to cut the designs from adhesive vinyl. If you are new to working with vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to crafting with adhesive vinyl.
- After the design is cut, remove the excess vinyl from around the design with your weeding hook.
- Use transfer tape to pick the layers of the design and apply them to your notebook. If you are new to creating layered vinyl decals, I have a detailed tutorial on the techniques for multi-layer adhesive vinyl designs here. Apply the decals to the front of your notebook, gently burnish the design using your application tool, and then carefully remove the transfer tape.
Ready to grab that free cut file?
Free Lemon and Lemon Slices SVGs
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Looking for more adorable fruit-inspired cut files? I’ve got you covered!
More Free Fruit SVGs
- Peachy from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Berry Sweet Gift Tag from Gina C. Creates
- Pineapple Box from Dinosaur Mama
- Life is Sweet Watermelon from Simple Made Pretty
- Lemons and Lemon Slices from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Layered Pineapple from Extraordinary Chaos
- Layered Citrus Fruits Wreath from Like Love Do
- Cute Strawberry Printables from Extraordinary Chaos
- So Berry Cute from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- One in a Melon Watermelon Sign from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeezy from The Quiet Grove
- Strawberry SVG from Persia Lou
- Watermelon Slimline Card from The Bearded Housewife
- Paper Pineapple Decoration from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Cherry Bow from Kiy’s Craftroom
- Watermelon Piggy Bank from Dinosaur Mama
- Layered Citrus Fruits from Like Love Do
- One in a Melon from Crafty Life Mom
- Just Peachy from The Denver Housewife
Aren’t they just the sweetest? Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
Make your own DIY apron with this free punny kitchen SVG cut file and step by step tutorial! This cute hand lettered
Learn how to make your own realistic pineapple t-shirt (or other cute pineapple projects) with this free pineapple SVG cut file. You
Use these free daisy SVG cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of floral projects! It’s been