Decorate all your back to school gear with this free school bus SVG and your Cricut or Silhouette machine!
We still have over a full month left of summer vacation here, but I know back to school is just around the corner for a lot of folks. If you are looking for free back to school SVG cut files, then I have a bunch of fun new designs to share with you today!
My new design is a cute little school bus, which comes in both a black and white version and a layered, full color version. There are so many ways you can use this design to decorate a classroom or fresh new school supplies.
I thought it would be perfect for a print and cut vinyl sticker (keep reading for the how-to), but it would also work great as a multi-color vinyl decal (read more about how to layer multi-color vinyl decals HERE), ironed onto a tote bag or t-shirt (read more about working with heat transfer vinyl HERE), or turned into a paper die cut like I did with my free beach ball SVG.
- Printable Vinyl
- Vinyl Laminate (optional, but recommended for durability)
- Silhouette, Cricut, or other Electronic Cutting Machine
- Vinyl Application Tool
- If you are new to working with printable vinyl, I have a beginner's guide to making your own stickers with printable vinyl HERE. Open up the school bus SVG in your cutting machine software and scale the design to the desired size.
- If working with a Silhouette, make sure your registration marks are turned on (read more about print and cut with Silhouette here). If working with a Cricut, select the Print then Cut operation.
- Load the printable vinyl into your printer and print the design.
- If using the vinyl laminate, apply to the top of your printed vinyl and use your application tool to burnish it down.
- Place the printed sheet of vinyl on your cutting mat and load it into your machine to cut.
Ready to grab that free cut file?
Free School Bus SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut files. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Looking for more cute back to school craft ideas? Just keep on scrolling!
Free Back to School Cut Files
- Coffee Teach Sleep Repeat from Everyday Party Magazine
- School ABC from A Girl and A Glue Gun
- Felt Pencil Holder from Life Sew Savory
- Teaching Future Leaders from Kara Creates
- A Beautiful Day to Learn from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Alphabet SVG from Lemon Thistle
- Future of World in Classroom from Liz on Call
- Status: Rather Be Sleeping from Try It – Like It – Create It
- ABC Bubble Letters from Handlettered Printables
- Nacho Average Student from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- School Bus SVG from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Pencil Heart from Hello Creative Family
- Lookin Cool for Back to School from The Girl Creative
So many cute designs! Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free School-Themed SVGs
Get ready for back to school with this free “School Rocks” Pennant SVG Cut File. You can use this design with your
Send congratulations to the grad in your life with this free graduation card SVG cut file and your Cricut or Silhouette machine!
Get this free “Back to Cool” SVG cut file and get crafting with your Silhouette or Cricut for back to school! Plus