Use my free American flag smiley face SVG cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of patriotic projects!
Today I have a brand new free SVG to share with you all, and it is perfect for making your own Fourth of July / patriotic gear.
This free little collection of American flag smiley faces includes six different versions of the design. It has smileys with stars for eyes, smileys with stripes, smileys with stars, and flag smileys.
You can use these free American flag smiley face SVGs in so many ways. I picked one to make a simple little tank top (keep scrolling to see how you can make your own), but these designs would also be perfect for making a patterned tote bag like I did with my free strawberry SVG OR a paper party garland like I did with my free beach ball SVG.
- Blank Tank Top
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 4 Colors (I used red, white, blue, and black)
- Parchment Paper
- My Free American Flag Smiley Face SVGs (Grab them from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software and choosing which smiley face design you want for your tank top. There are six different options to choose from. Scale the design to fit on your tank top and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the different colored sections of the design from corresponding colors of heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design.
- Iron on each layer of your design. Remove the carrier sheet and cover with parchment paper before ironing on the next layer.
Ready to grab the free SVG?
Free American Flag Smiley Face SVGs
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the design. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
If you are looking for more SVGs celebrating the US of A, I’ve got you covered! 👇
More Free Patriotic SVGs
Floral USA SVG | 100 Directions
Party in the USA | The Denver Housewife
America Marquee | Crafting in the Rain
USA Vibes Banner | Little Miss Eden Rose
1776 with Stars | Simple Made Pretty
America | Brooklyn Berry Designs
Land of the Free Rhinestone SVG | Abbi Kirsten Collections
Land That I Love Patriotic Truck | Hello Creative Family
Patriotic Bow | Kiy’s Craftroom
America Cowboy Hat | Like Love Do
USA Flag Mandala Shadowbox | Dinosaur Mama
Layered Star Wreath | Extraordinary Chaos
All American | Liz on Call
American Flag Smiley Face SVG | Persia Lou (You’re here!)
Patriotic Home is Where My Heart Is | The Quiet Grove
Patriotic Layered Card | The Bearded Housewife
God Shed His Grace On Thee | Crafty Life Mom
1776 | Tried & True Creative
Miss Independent American Flag Heart SVG | The Listed Home
American Flag Heart | Artsy-Fartsy Mama
America the Beautiful Patriotic SVG | Sunshine and Munchkins
That’s it for today! Happy Making!
More Free USA SVGs
These free hand lettered patriotic cut files make it super easy to make your own projects this Fourth of July! Just cut
Get ready for the Fourth of July with this fun (and free!) Red, White, and Blue Butterfly SVG Cut File! You can
Grab this free hand lettered “Land that I Love” cut file design to celebrate the Fourth of July. You can use this