You can use these free karma is a cat SVG cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette to make cute apparel and gear for your favorite animal lover or Swiftie.
Hello! Today, my designer friends and I are bringing you a new collection of free SVG cut files inspired by pets and animals! We recently adopted a cat, so I wanted to create a cat design. As soon as I thought of a Taylor Swift inspired “karma is a cat” design, I knew that’s what I had to do!
My new free design is a simple illustration of a sleeping cat with the moon and stars framed by the window in the background. There are a few different variations of the design – you can choose from a white cat or black cat and the phrases “me and karma vibe like that” or “karma is a cat purring in my lap cuz it loves me.”
I thought this design was kind of perfect for a cozy sweatshirt. If you want to copy that look, keep on reading to learn how.
- Blank Crewneck Sweatshirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (I used Black)
- My Free Karma is a Cat SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Open the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale the design to fit on your sweatshirt and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, check out my step-by-step beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl right here.)
- Cut the design from the heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around the design.
- Iron the design onto your sweatshirt following the application instructions.
Ready to grab that free SVG?
Free Karma is a Cat SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the design. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
For even more pet and animal SVGs, just keep on scrolling! My friends have come up with some really cute designs this month!
More Pet Inspired SVG Cut Files
- One Cat Short of Crazy from Try It Like It Create It
- Welcome with Paw Print from Lemon Thistle
- Less People More Dogs from Everyday Party Magazine
- Dog Bums from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Dog Mom from Handlettered Printables
- Think Pawsitive from Liz on Call
- Squirrel Chaser from The Girl Creative
- Karma is a Cat from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Heart with Dog Paw from That’s What Che Said
- Be the Person Your Dog Thinks You Are from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rescued is My Favorite Breed from Hello Creative Family
That’s it for today! Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
This free fall mushroom SVG makes it easy to express your love for fall, cottagecore style, and all things cozy! I know
Use this free “Hot Grill Summer” SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make your own barbecue gear! It’s
Use this free Valentine Doodle SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette to get crafting this Valentine’s Day! Plus 17 more