This free fall mushroom SVG makes it easy to express your love for fall, cottagecore style, and all things cozy!
I know that mushrooms are really a year round thing, but since moving to the Pacific Northwest, I do associate them with fall. The rain comes back, and with it comes the mushrooms.
Plus I think mushrooms just have that moody fall energy. Do you know what I mean?
My daughter has been into mushrooms, and frogs, and the whole cottagecore vibe lately, so I really made this design for her.
This “I love fall so mush” mushroom SVG is my take on fall cottagecore, and I kind of love it. I hope you will too!
Let’s use it to make a cute new sweatshirt, shall we? (P.S. If you are new to working with heat transfer or iron on vinyl, don’t miss my beginner’s guide!)
- Blank Crewneck Sweatshirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (I used Brown)
- My Free Fall Mushroom SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Open the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale the design to fit on your sweatshirt and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, check out my step-by-step beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl right here.)
- Cut the design from the heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around the design.
- Iron the design onto your sweatshirt following the application instructions.
- Wear your new cozy cute sweatshirt while you enjoy your favorite autumnal activities!
Ready to grab that freebie?
Free Fall Mushroom SVG
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the designs. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
And if you really do love fall SO much, then don’t miss all these cute fall themed designs.
More Free SVGs for Fall
- Pumpkin Spice Vibes from The Denver Housewife
- Adorable Hello Fall SVG from Color Me Crafty
- Fall Circle Design from Crafting Overload
- Sweater Weather from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Fall Slimline Card from The Bearded Housewife
- Whatever Spices your Pumpkin from Tried & True Creative
- Layered Pumpkin Shadow Box from Gina C. Creates
- Girl Who Loves Fall SVG from Crafty Life Mom
- I Love Fall So Mush Mushroom SVG from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Fall Leaves Heart from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Fall Candle Wraps from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Spice Spice Baby from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- 6 Fall Faux Leather Earrings from Kiy’s Craftroom
- Fall for You from The Quiet Grove
- Fall-elujah from Simple Made Pretty
- Gather & Give Thanks Cake Topper from Craftara Creates
- Fall is Booked from Simply Made Fun
- Hello Fall from Liz on Call
- Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice from Dinosaur Mama SVG
- Pumpkin Vibes Baby from The Walnut Street House
Happy Fall, Friends! And Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
Use this free strawberry SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of sweet crafts! It is
Celebrate Mother Earth with a free “Love the Earth” SVG cut file! You can use this design with your electronic cutting machine
Download my free hand drawn flower cut files to make your own beautiful floral vinyl decals with your Silhouette or Cricut! Add