Use these free cute ghost SVG cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of adorable Halloween projects!
Spooky season is upon us!
My kids love Halloween. LOVE. Come October, they are all about everything haunted, creepy, spooky, and ooky.
I’m a fan of Halloween too, but my Halloween vibe is definitely more all things slightly spooky but mostly CUTE.
That’s where these cute little ghost cut files come in. I created these sweet little ghost SVGs for you to use however you like! They are part of a new collection of free Halloween SVGs, and you can find links for all the fun designs at the end of this post.
But first, let’s chat cute ghost tote bags! Want to make your own? Keep reading!
(P.S. If you are new to working with heat transfer or iron on vinyl, don’t miss my beginner’s guide!)
- Blank Tote Bag
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 3 Colors (Black, White, and Pink)
- Parchment Paper
- My Free Cute Ghosts SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Open the ghost cut files in your cutting machine software. Scale the designs to fit on your tote bag and then mirror the designs. (If you are new to working with heat transfer vinyl, be sure to read my beginner's guide here.)
- Cut the different colored sections from corresponding colors of iron on vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around each layer of the design.
- Iron on each layer beginning with black, then white, and finishing with pink. Remove the carrier sheet before applying the next layer. Be sure to cover your design with parchment paper as you iron on the subsequent layers.
Ready to grab those freebies?
Free Cute Ghost SVG Cut Files
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the designs. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Want more cute Halloween cut files? You are in luck!
More Free Halloween SVGs
- Spooky Vibes from Hello Creative Family
- Cheetah Print Candy Corn from We Can Make That!
- Cute Ghosts from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Halloween Mode: On from The Girl Creative
- Four Jack O’Lanterns from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Halloween Queen from Liz on Call
- Witches Brew from Kara Creates
- This is My Costume Shirt from Life Sew Savory
- Broom Parking from Try it – Like it – Create it
- Broom Hair Don’t Care from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Come, We Fly from Everyday Party Magazine
- I Put a Spell on You from Homemade Heather
- Witches by Crazy from That’s What Che Said
- Drink Up Witches from Weekend Craft
That’s it for today, friends! Happy Hauntings and Happy Making!
Even More Free Halloween SVGs
I have a fun little Haunted Mansion inspired Halloween craft to share with you all today – a simple no-carve pumpkin craft!
Download my free Amuck Amuck Amuck SVG cut file and make your own magical Hocus Pocus inspired crafts this Halloween! This post
Make your own cute “Happy Hauntings” Halloween tote in no time at all using silver glitter vinyl. Get the free hand lettered