Use this free “Hot Grill Summer” SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make your own barbecue gear! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you when you make a purchase through one of our links. Thanks!
It’s finally (FINALLY!) feeling like summer here in the PNW, and when it’s warm out and dinner rolls around, all I want to do is grill! Anyone else?
My SVG designer friends and I are celebrating summer with a new collection of free grilling SVG cut files, and I say this pretty much every time, but these designs are the CUTEST.
My contribution is this “Hot Grill Summer” design, which is perfect for making invitations for a neighborhood barbecue or ironing onto an apron for the designated grill master in your house.
(P.S. If you are new to working with heat transfer or iron on vinyl, don’t miss my beginner’s guide!)
- Blank Apron
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in Red, Orange, Gray, and Black
- Parchment Paper
- My Free "Hot Grill Summer" SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Electronic Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Heat Press, or Cricut EasyPress
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your apron and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the different colored sections of the design from corresponding colors of heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design.
- Iron on each layer of your design. Remove the carrier sheet before applying the next layer. Be sure to cover with parchment paper as you iron on the subsequent layers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Super easy! Okay. Ready to grab that freebie?
Free Hot Grill Summer SVG
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Ready for even more free grilling SVGs?
Free Grilling SVG Cut Files
- Smokin Hot Grill Master – Color Me Crafty
- BBQ Grill Box Card – The Beaded Housewife
- Grills Well With Others – The Walnut Street House
- Serial Griller – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- BBQ Patio Sign – Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Hangin’ with my Grill Friend – Kiy’s Craftroom
- I Turn Grills On – Simple Made Pretty
- Hot Grill Summer – Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- I’d Grill That – The Denver Housewife
- Let’s Eat Potholder – Simply Made Fun
- Hot Stuff BBQ – The Quiet Grove
- I Do BBQ Wedding Tags – Gina C. Creates
- Grillin and Chillin – Liz On Call
- Let’s Chill & Grill – Tried & True Creative
- BBQ SVG – Crafty Life Mom
- Marinate Grill Eat Repeat – Sunshine and Munchkins
- Smoke Show – Crafting Overload
I told they were cute! So good! Okay. That’s it for today. Until next time, Happy Making!