Use this free leopard pumpkin SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make your own stylish apparel and home decor this fall.
I firmly believe that animal prints count as neutrals, and if you agree, then this leopard print pumpkin SVG is for you!
Fall is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to bring out all things pumpkin. Why not add a cute cheetah pumpkin to the mix?
Today, my SVG designer friends and I are bringing you a new collection of pumpkin cut files to help you celebrate the season. You can find links to all the new designs at the end of this post.
But first, let’s talk about how you can make yourself a cute leopard pumpkin tee with this design and some iron on vinyl!
(P.S. If you are new to working with heat transfer or iron on vinyl, don’t miss my beginner’s guide!)
- Blank T-Shirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 3 Colors (I used Black, Orange, and Maroon)
- Parchment Paper
- My Free Leopard Pumpkin SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your t-shirt and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the different colored sections of the design from corresponding colors of heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design.
- Iron on each layer of your design. Remove the carrier sheet before applying the next layer. Be sure to cover with parchment paper as you iron on the subsequent layers.
Ready to grab that freebie?
Free Leopard Pumpkin SVG Cut File
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Ready for even more free pumpkin SVGs?
More Free Pumpkin SVG Cut Files
- Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch from Kara Creates
- Autumn Skies and Pumpkin Pies from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Pumpkin Spice Girl from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pumpkin Spice Spice Baby from The Girl Creative
- Pumpkins from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pumpkin 5 Cents from Liz on Call
- Pumpkin Season from Hello Creative Family
- May Contain Pumpkin Spice from Weekend Craft
- Leopard Pumpkin from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Jack O Lantern Pumpkin Face from We Can Make That!
- Pumpkin Spice Everything Nice from Try it – Like it – Create it
- Hello Pumpkin from That’s What Che Said
- Pumpkin Fall Sayings from Life Sew Savory
- Hey There Pumpkin from Homemade Heather
Okay! That’s it for today! Happy Pumpkin Season and Happy Making!