Use this free adventure is out there SVG with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make your own cute camping gear! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you when you make a purchase through one of our links. Thanks!
I have to be honest, I’m not really the biggest camper. I love nature. I love hiking. Camping… like in a tent? Not as much.
BUT! Do I like cute camping themed cut files? Why, yes. Yes, I do. And if you do too, then you are in the right place!
Today, my SVG designer friends and I are sharing a new collection of 20 free SVG cut files perfect for your next camping adventure! (Be sure to scroll all the way to the end of this post to find all the cute designs.)
My new design is is inspired by midcentury illustrations and reads “Adventure is out there!” I decided to cut the design from heat transfer vinyl and iron it on to a little tote bag, which is perfect for loading up with whatever we will need on our next road trip.
If you want to make a tote bag of you own, keep reading for the instructions.
- Blank Tote Bag
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 2 Colors (I used Navy Blue and Coral)
- Parchment Paper
- My Free Adventure is Out There SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your tote bag and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the different colored sections of the design from corresponding colors of heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design.
- Iron on each layer of your design. For this design, you will need to iron on the portion of the design with the text and tent shapes first (the coral colored portions on my tote bag). Remove the carrier sheet and cover with parchment paper before ironing on the next layer.
Ready to grab the free SVG?
Free Adventure is out There SVG
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
(P.S. You can find another collection of free camping SVG designs right here!)
Ready for even more free camping SVGs?
Free Camping SVG Cut Files
There are some really cute designs in this collection! Get ready to be the envy of the campsite!
- I’m a Glamper, Not a Camper from Liz on Call
- The Fun of Camping from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Give Me S’more from Dinosaur Mama
- Happy Camper from Color Me Crafty
- Life’s Better Around the Campfire from Gina C. Creates
- Let’s Camp S’more from Kiy’s Craftroom
- Home is Where You Park It from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Camping is in Tents from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Camp More from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Queen of the Camper from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Adventure is Out There from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Make S’more Memories from Craftara Creates
- Camper Box Card from The Bearded Housewife
- Camp Wander Explore from Simple Made Pretty
- Adventure Awaits from Tried & True Creative
- Camping Outside from Simply Made Fun
- Welcome to Our Campsite from The Denver Housewife
- Let’s Sleep Under the Stars from Crafty Life Mom
- I Sleep Around RV from The Quiet Grove
- I’m Going Camping and I’m Taking from The Walnut Street House
Okay, friend. That’s it for today! Happy Camping and Happy Making!