Use this free Valentine Doodle SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette to get crafting this Valentine’s Day! Plus 17 more free Valentine’s Day cut files! This post may contain affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you when you make a purchase through one of our links.
Guess what, friends?! It’s time for some new free Valentine’s Day SVG cut files! 💃
If you have been in a Target lately, you are probably aware that Valentine’s Day is already creeping up on us! Time for all the hearts and X’s and O’s!
I’m a big fan of Valentine’s Day projects especially because they can so easily be used year round since love and hearts just aren’t seasonal, amiright??
My new design is made up of a bunch of hand drawn Valentine’s and love inspired doodles positioned in the shape of a heart. I thought it looked really cute on a tee, but it would also be adorable on a notebook, greeting card, wall art, mug, or tote bag! (And lots of other things too!)
MAKE YOUR OWN VALENTINE’S DAY DOODLE T-SHIRT
If you want to make your own t-shirt using this design, you will just need a few supplies.
VALENTINE DOODLE TEE SUPPLIES:
HOW TO MAKE YOUR DOODLE VALENTINE’S DAY T-SHIRT
If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner’s guide to working with heat transfer vinyl right HERE.
- Start by opening up the cut file design in your cutting machine software. Scale the design to fit on your t-shirt. (Read more about how to perfectly scale and position heat transfer designs here.)
- Cut the design from your heat transfer vinyl, and don’t forget to mirror your design!
- Weed the excess vinyl from around your design. (I always recommend my favorite weeding hook for this!)
- Iron the design onto your t-shirt.
That’s it! You are ready to rock your cute new Valentine’s tee!
Ready to grab that free SVG? Plus, be sure to scroll to the end to see the free designs from my SVG design squad buds.
Free Valentine’s Day Doodle SVG Cut File
Before grabbing your freebie, I would love it if you pinned the image above! Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Ready for even more great designs?
Free Valentine’s Day SVG Cut Files
SO many cute designs this month! <3
- Kitten and Puppy Peekaboo Cupcake Toppers by Craftara Creates
- Okay, Love You. Bye! by The Walnut Street House
- Curvy Sweet Heart by Gina C. Creates
- Mama & Mini by Poofy Cheeks Blog
- Yep! Still Single by Lettered by Stephanie
- Love Bug Lollipop Holder SVG by Spot of Tea Designs
- Candy Heart Luminaries by Oh Yay Studio
- Retro Love by My Designs in the Chaos
- My Heart Belongs to Chocolate by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Not Today Cupid by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- I Love You 365 Days A Year by Sunshine and Munchkins
- A Love Like Gnome Other Card by The Bearded Housewife
- Valentine Unicorn by Weekend Craft
- Play-Doh Valentine Gift Tags by Simply Made Fun
- Valentine Doodle Heart by Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Owl Valentine Box by Me and My Inklings
- Always and Forever by Studio Xtine
- Cactus Valentine’s Day SVG by Tried & True Creative
Okay – that’s it for today! Happy Valentine’s Day and Happy Making!