This free printable 100 Days of School color by number printable coloring sheet is a fun activity to celebrate the 100th Day of School! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site when you make purchases through those links, at no extra cost to you.
Can you believe that the 100th Day of School is quickly approaching? Depending on when school starts in your neck of the woods, the 100th Day of School will fall sometime in the month of February this year.
100 Days of School celebrations are perfect for celebrating the progress young school children have made so far in the year and to reinforce some of the skills they have been learning.
This month my #totallyfreeprintables crew are bringing you an awesome collection of printable activities, treat toppers, coloring pages, certificates, and more to help your kiddos celebrate 100 Days of School!
Free 100 Days of School Color by Number Printable
My design this month is a fun Color by Number coloring page that is perfect for practicing number recognition and developing fine motor skills!
Okay, ready to get your free color by number page?
Before grabbing that printable, I would appreciate it if you pinned the image above to your favorite Pinterest board. Spreading the word about our free printables helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This printable is free for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute in any way.
When you click the link below, the PDF file of the coloring page will download. You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader installed on your device to open the PDF file.
GET MY FREE 100 DAYS SMARTER COLOR BY NUMBER PRINTABLE
I hope you love that coloring page! It was so fun to make. And if you need more 100th Day printables, don’t miss all these cute designs! 👇
FREE PRINTABLES FOR THE 100TH DAY OF SCHOOL
My printable designer friends and I have the cutest collection of printables perfect for celebrating the first 100 days of school! You will find printable activities, coloring pages, treat toppers, and more below. Time to get clicking!
- 100 Days of School Treat Bag Toppers
- 100 Days I-Spy from Liz on Call
- 100 Days Certificate by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Days Coloring Pages by Happiness is Homemade
- 100 Days Balloon Free Printable by Tried & True
- 100 Days Dice Tally Game by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- 100 Days Activities Challenge by Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Glasses Coloring Page by Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Day of School Monsters by Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Doodles to Color by 100 Directions
- 100 Days of School Crack the Code by Kara Creates
- 100 Things Journal Page from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Color by Number from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- 100 Days Bookmarks by Artsy Fartsy Mama
That’s it for today! Happy 100th Day!
Comments + Project Love
When I open the file it is normal but when I go to print it has a color overlay to it and is completely filled in.
Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?
Alexis Middleton says
Hi Chelsey! I’m so sorry! I’m not sure why that was happening, but I think there was an error when I saved the PDF. I believe I have fixed the problem, and I have uploaded a new version of the printable. I hope that works for you!