You can use this free “live life in full bloom” SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette to make cute apparel and home decor for spring!
Hello Hello Hello! Is it looking like spring at all where you are yet? It’s still feeling pretty and cold and wintery here, but I am moving into spring projects as an exercise in wishful thinking!
Today, my designer friends and I are bringing you a new collection of spring-inspired free SVG cut files to help you do the same if you like. We have lots of florals (florals for spring? … groundbreaking) and some butterflies and rainbows thrown in too.
My new free design is a simple line art floral framed by the phrase “Live Life in Full Bloom” in a font with a fun retro vibe.
I just LOVE this design on the back of a tie dye t-shirt. If you want to copy that look, keep on reading to learn how.
- Tie Dye T-Shirt (or white t-shirt and tie dye!)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (I like Matte Black Siser EasyWeed for this project)
- My Free Live Life in Full Bloom SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your t-shirt (I think this design looks great on the back of a t-shirt) and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the design from the iron on vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design with your weeding hook.
- Iron the design onto your shirt following the vinyl's application instructions. Remove the carrier sheet.
Ready to grab the free SVG?
Live Life in Full Bloom SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the design. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
For even more Spring SVGs, just keep on scrolling! My designer friends have come up with some adorable designs this month!
More Spring Inspired SVG Cut Files
- Maybe She’s a Wildflower from Crafty Life Mom
- Spring Cherry Blossoms from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Flower Power from Liz on Call
- Spring Fever from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Live Simply Bloom Wildly from The Walnut Street House
- Live Life in Full Bloom from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Paper Hydrangeas from Dinosaur Mama
- Wild and Free from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Welcome Spring from Simple Made Pretty
- Dance in the Rain from Crafting Overload
- Spring Layered File from Extraordinary Chaos
- Still Growing from Tried & True Creative
- Keep Blooming from Gina C. Creates
- Easter Basket from Kiy’s Craftroom
That’s it for today! Happy Spring and Happy Making!
More Free SVGs for Spring
Use this free strawberry SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of sweet crafts! It is
Download my free floral Easter egg cut file and make your own beautiful Easter crafts this spring! Plus, learn how to make
Download this free “Storms Don’t Last Forever” cut file and make your own inspiring home decor, apparel, and more. Plus, find 11