You can make all kinds of wildly cute St. Patrick’s Day gear with this free cheetah shamrock SVG cut file!
Regardless of what the groundhog saw, winter is finally winding down, spring is on its way, and that means that before long everything will be green, shamrocks, rainbows, and pots of gold!
This month, I’m teaming up with some of my SVG designer friends to bring you a new collection of cute SVG designs perfect for keeping you pinch proof and celebrating the luck o’ the Irish.
My contribution this month is a simple, layered cheetah print shamrock design that can be used in lots of ways. If animal print is your favorite neutral, then this is the shamrock for you!
To learn how to make your own leopard print shamrock tee, keep on reading.
- Blank T-Shirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 3 Colors (I used black, mint, and orange)
- Parchment Paper
- My Free Cheetah Print Shamrock SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your t-shirt and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the different colored sections of the design from corresponding colors of heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design layers.
- Iron on each layer of your design starting with orange, then mint, and finally black. Remove the carrier sheet and cover with parchment paper before ironing on the next layer.
Ready to grab the free SVG?
Cheetah Shamrock SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the designs. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
For even more St. Patrick’s Day SVGs, just keep on scrolling! My designer friends have come up with some adorable designs this month!
More Free St. Patrick’s Day SVGs
- Shamrock Smile from Weekend Craft
- Lucky Vibes from Kara Creates
- Lucky Clover from Liz on Call
- Celtic Knot Clover from Everyday Party Mag
- Cheetah Shamrock from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Dinosaur Happy St. Pat-Rex Day from The Girl Creative
- Shamrock & Roll from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Too Cute to Pinch from Hello Creative Family
- Happy Go Lucky from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- I’m Not Irish But You Can Still Kiss Me from Try It Like It
- Lucky Charm Shamrock from Lemon Thistle
Okay that’s it for today! Happy St. Patrick’s Day and Happy Making!
More Free St. Patrick’s Day SVGs
Download my free hand lettered “Feeling Lucky” SVG cut file to make your own St. Patrick’s Day crafts this season. It’s perfect
Make your own St. Patrick’s Day glasses out of paper with this free SVG cut file and your Cricut or Silhouette machine!
Download my free “Good Luck” Four Leaf Clover SVG cut file and get crafting for St. Patrick’s Day! This cut file design