This free Let it Snow Somewhere Else SVG is perfect for making all kinds of cute projects for those who love winter and snow as long as it’s happening elsewhere.
We are still very much in winter, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who is already looking forward to longer, warmer summer days.
If you only love snow from afar, then I have the perfect little design to share with you today!
This “Let it Snow Somewhere Else” design has a clean, retro design that looks really cute on a cozy hoodie, or it would also make some fun seasonal DIY home decor. If you want to make your own sweatshirt, just keep on reading to learn how.
(Psst – you can find even more cute free snow-themed SVGs at the end of this post!)
- Blank Hoodie
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (I like white flocked HTV for this project)
- My Free Let it Snow Somewhere Else SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your sweatshirt and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the design from the iron on vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design with your weeding hook.
- Iron the design onto your hoodie following the vinyl's application instructions. Remove the carrier sheet.
Easy peasy, right? Ready to grab that free SVG?
Free Let it Snow Somewhere Else SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the designs. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
For even more snow themed SVGS, keep on scrolling!
More Free Snow SVGs
- Snow SVG from The Quiet Grove
- Layered Snow Day from Extraordinary Chaos
- Literally Freezing from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Fresh Snow & Hot Cocoa from Tried & True Creative
- Thank You Snow Much Card from The Bearded Housewife
- If It’s Snowing I’m Not Going from The Denver Housewife
- Snowy Paper Lantern from Gina C. Creates
- Oh Snow You Didn’t Funny Snowman SVG from Color Me Crafty
- Up to Snow Good from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Cozy Season from Simple Made Pretty
- Stay Cozy from The Walnut Street House
- Let it Snow Somewhere Else from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Snowglobe SVG from Kiy’s Craftroom
- Long Winter’s Nap from Crafting Overload
- Let it Snow SVG with Snowman from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Make Time to Chase Snowflakes from Crafty Life Mom
- Snow Gnome from Dinosaur Mama
So many cute designs, right? I hope they help you to make all kinds of cute snow-inspired projects!
Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
Learn how to work with etched glass vinyl and make a beautiful snowflake glass cloche to decorate your home this winter. I
Use this free Valentine Doodle SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette to get crafting this Valentine’s Day! Plus 17 more
This free Mom (or Mum!) Heart Tattoo SVG cut file is the perfect way to show your love for Mom this Mother’s