Make your own cute Sandlot inspired gear with my free “You’re Killin Me Smalls” SVG and your Cricut or Silhouette.
Hello Hello Hello! Today my SVG designer friends and I are sharing some free sports-themed cut files, and since I am more of a nostalgic sports movie fan than an actual sports fan, I went a cute “You’re Killin’ Me Smalls” design.
I’m so happy with how this design turned out! I think it’s perfect for a game day t-shirt or it would make some adorable wall art in a baseball themed kid’s room too.
I also added a “Smalls” design to the free cut file, so you can make a pair of adorable matching parent/kid tees.
Just so cute, right? If you want to make your own tee, keep reading to learn how.
- Blank Ringer T-Shirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 2 Colors (I used coral and black)
- Parchment Paper
- My Free You're Killin Me Smalls SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your t-shirt and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the different colored sections of the design from corresponding colors of heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design.
- Iron on each layer of your design. Remove the carrier sheet and cover with parchment paper before ironing on the next layer.
Ready to grab the free SVG?
Free You’re Killin Me Smalls SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the designs. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
For even more sports-themed SVGs, just keep on scrolling!
More Free Sports SVGs
- Game Day Vibes from Kara Creates
- Sports Mom Life from The Girl Creative
- You’re Killin Me Smalls from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- I Just Hope Both Teams Have Fun from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Yay Sports! from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Never Lost a Tailgate from Brooklyn Berry
- No Train No Gain from That’s What Che Said
- Full Contact Air Hockey from Everyday Party Magazine
- Eat Sleep Take Kids to Sports Repeat from Life Sew Savory
- Eat. Sleep. Take Kids to Sports. Repeat. Sports Mom Life. from Hello Creative Family
- Go Team Leopard from Liz on Call
- Success/Failure from Try It – Like It – Create It
Okay! That’s it for today! Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
Make your own camping themed crafts with this free hand-drawn “Take a Hike” SVG. Plus find a collection of 14 free camping
Use this free “Hot Grill Summer” SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make your own barbecue gear! It’s
Get crafting for Dad this Father’s Day with my free “I’m a Cool Dad” SVG Cut File. You can use this design