Download my free “Good Luck” Four Leaf Clover SVG cut file and get crafting for St. Patrick’s Day! This cut file design can be used with your Silhouette, Cricut, or other electronic cutting machine to make yourself some seasonal apparel, home decor, and more! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you.
Hello hello! I’m not sure how this has happened, but we are almost already two months into 2021, and that means St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner!
To get you ready for St. Paddy’s Day, I’ve teamed up with some of my cut file designer friends to bring you a whole of sweet new collection SVGs.
DIY “Good Luck” Four Leaf Clover T-Shirt
I like this design for t-shirt because even though it’s definitely festive and can help you avoid getting pinched on 3/17, it’s not too St. Patrick’s Day specific that you can’t wear it year round.
Fingers Crossed NYE Headband Supplies:
- Plain T-Shirt
- Dark Green Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Silhouette Cameo 4 or Cricut Maker
- Iron or EasyPress
- My Four Leaf Clover SVG Cut File (Download at the end of the post.)
How to Make Yourself a “Good Luck” Four Leaf Clover T-Shirt
- If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to read through my beginner’s guide to heat transfer vinyl right HERE. Start by downloading the cut file from the end of this post. Unzip the file and open up one of the cut files in your cutting machine software.
- Scale the design to fit on your t-shirt. (See my guide to scaling and positioning iron on designs here.) Be sure to mirror (flip horizontally) the design. Put your heat transfer material onto your cutting mat, load the mat into your machine, and send the design to cut.
- Next, weed out (or remove) the excess vinyl from around the design.
- Finally, use an iron, Easy Press, or heat press to adhere the design onto your t-shirt.
Free “Good Luck” Four Leaf Clover SVG Cut File
Ready to download your free cut file??
Before downloading your cut file, please pin the image above! Spreading the word about our free cut files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This cut file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, a ZIP file containing the SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file will download. You will need to unzip the file before opening the cut files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Want even more free adorable St. Patrick’s Day designs? Check out these fun designs from some of my blogger friends!
Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG Cut Files
Who’s ready for some cute St. Paddy’s Day cut files? 🙋♀️ Our free cut file group has expanded for 2021, so now every month, you can expect 20 amazing free cut files! It’s basically a free cut file party every month, and you can find them all right here.
- Shamrock Cutout Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Let the Shenanigans Begin Drink Cozy – Spot of Tea Designs
- St. Patrick’s Day Unicorn – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Rainbow Stencil – Oh Yay Studio
- Handlettered “Lucky” – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Lucky Charm Stickers – Simply Made Fun
- I’m Too Cute to Pinch – Tam’s Sweet Life
- Shamrock Felt Puppet – Sprinkles of Zeal
- Pot of Gold – Lucky – Poofy Cheeks
- St. Patricks Clover Rock – Pen & Posh
- March Planner Stickers – Crafting Overload
- Will Pinch for Beer – Red Earth & Gum Trees
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Toppers – The Craft Print
- Shake Your Shamrock – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Textured Rainbow – Liz on Call
- Lucky Boho Rainbow – Gina C. Creates
- Cheetah Print Shamrock – The Walnut Street House
- Good Luck Four Leaf Clover – Persia Lou
- Home Sweet Home – Studio Xtine
- Lucky Charm with Rainbow – Sunshine and Munchkins
So many cute designs, right? I’m loving all these shamrocks and rainbows. So many cute things to be made! Which design is your fave?
Until next time, Happy Making!
Get more free cut files here: