These cute snowman face svg cut files are perfect for creating snow people on all kinds of surfaces. All you need to get crafting is your Cricut or Silhouette and some vinyl or paper.
Things are cuter when they have little faces on them. That’s just science.
Since it’s winter and it’s cold and snowy, let’s add cute snowman faces to things, shall we?
I’m making it super easy for you to add cute snowman faces to all the things with my new little mini bundle of free SVG cut files. This little collection includes twelve adorable snowman faces as well as a snowman head base, a top hat, and a scarf.
You can make so many cute little snow people with these designs! Just cut your favorite faces from adhesive vinyl and apply them to pretty much any white surface for a cute snowman design. I love them on white mugs (so cute!), but there are tons of ways you can use these designs.
Snowman Face Project Ideas
There are SO many ways to put these cut files to use, but here are just a few ideas:
- Festive Snowman Sweatshirts. Need a quick and easy DIY for a holiday sweater party? Simply cut a snowman face from iron on vinyl and apply it to a plain white crewneck sweatershirt for a fun and festive winter-themed outfit.
- Snowman Face Ornaments. Add a face to a white round ornament for a super cute and easy snowman Christmas ornament. You can also cut the snowman base and faces from cardstock and make a paper ornament by adding a string or ribbon for hanging.
- Snowman Face Gift Tags. Print a snowman face onto cardstock and cut it out to create a unique gift tag for your holiday presents.
- Snowman Face Pillow Covers. Add some fun winter-themed home decor to your family room by simply ironing a snowman face onto a plain white pillow cover.
- Snowman Door Hanger. Cut favorite design from adhesive vinyl and apply it to a round plaque and make some super wintery door decor.
These ideas are truly just the tip of the iceberg! How would you use the snowman face designs?
Ready to grab your free cut files?
Free Snowman Face SVG Cut Files
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the snowman face designs. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
If you are looking for more fun wintery cut files, you won’t want to miss these! 👇
More Free Winter Inspired Cut Files
That’s it for today! Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free SVGs
Download my free Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man SVG Cut File and create your own adorable gifts, home decor, apparel, and more this
Use this free Valentine Doodle SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette to get crafting this Valentine’s Day! Plus 17 more
Still need to send out a Christmas card or two? Don’t worry! You can make some beautiful, hand-lettered paper cut Christmas cards