Download my free Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man SVG Cut File and create your own adorable gifts, home decor, apparel, and more this holiday season. This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this blog at no extra cost to you.
Thanksgiving is over, and I can now post as many Christmas projects as I want! Yay!
How about a free Christmas cut file? Or maybe a whole bunch of them? There are even more free Christmas designs below from some of my designer friends, so keep on scrolling.
DIY Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man Gift Box
If you like my little cookie treat box, you can make your own really easily. Here’s how.
Decorated Gift Box Supplies:
- Blank Paper Boxes
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Maker, or other cutting machine
- Weeding Hook
- Transfer Tape
- My Oh Snap! SVG Design (Download from the end of this post)
If you are new to making your own vinyl decals, then definitely start here with my beginner’s guide to adhesive vinyl.
- Cut out the design from the different colors of vinyl, using your cutting machine. (You may want to use registration marks to help layer the different colors of vinyl. If so, check out this post to learn how to use registration marks when layering vinyl. You might also find this post about cutting by color with your Silhouette helpful.)
- Use your weeding tool to remove the excess vinyl from around your cut design.
- Apply each piece of transfer tape on top of your cut and weeded design and peel it off the backing. Burnish each layer of the vinyl onto the box top and remove the transfer tape.(You can read my full guide to transfer tape over here.)
And that’s it! When the last layer is applied, you have a cute little gift box!
Free Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man SVG Cut File
Ready to download your free cut file??
Before downloading your cut file, please pin the image above! Spreading the word about our free cut files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This cut file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, a ZIP file containing the SVG, DXF, and PNG versions of the cut file will download. You will need to unzip the file before opening the cut files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Want even more free adorable Christmas cut files? Check out these fun designs from some of my cut file blogger friends!
Free Christmas SVG Cut Files
If you are itching to make some cute holiday crafts, then check out all of these cute ideas!
- Cardinal Arabesque Tile Ornament – Red Earth & Gum Trees
- DIY Merry Christmas Ornament – Pen + Posh
- Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man – Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Gnome for the Holidays – Liz on Call
- My Favorite Color is Christmas Lights – Special Heart Studio
- DIY Wooden Christmas Ornaments – Gina C. Creates
- Hot Cocoa Bundle – Maggie Rose Design Co.
That’s it for today! Happy Holidays and Happy Making!