Make your own cute birthday card for a special father in your life with this free “Happy Birthday Dad” card SVG cut file and your Cricut or Silhouette machine! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site when you make a purchase through one of our links.
I have a new free SVG cut file to share with you all today and this one is designed just for Dad. This free design will allow you to make the cutest little “Happy Birthday Dad” card in minutes.
I love to make cards. I love all kinds of handmade cards, but I especially love me a paper cut card, and I’m really happy with how this one turned out.
This design has a cute cake design and little pop out banner edge, plus it fits perfectly in a A7 sized envelope.
Plus, if you are looking for more free birthday cut files, good news! My SVG designer friends and I are teaming up to bring you a whole collection of free cut files perfect for celebrating birthdays. You can find all the links to the other designs at the end of this post.
Okay. Let’s make Dad a birthday card!
- Colored Cardstock in Coordinating Colors
- Double-sided Permanent Adhesive
- A7 Envelope
- My Free Happy Birthday Dad Card SVG
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Brother Scan N Cut
- Bone Folder (optional)
- Cut out the card design from a piece of colored cardstock using your electronic craft cutter.
- Carefully remove the card from your cutting mat. I like to flip the mat over and bend the mat away.
- Cut out the inner card rectangle piece from a coordinating piece of paper or cardstock.
- Fold the outside card piece along the perforated line. Fold the inner rectangle piece in half.
- Use double sided permanent adhesive to attach the inner card to the outside card piece.
If you like this design, then don’t miss the other versions available in my shop. You can make cards for your mom, kids, and everyone else in your life with this little bundle of Happy Birthday card SVG cut files.
Okay! Ready to get that free cut file?
FREE HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD CARD SVG CUT FILE
Before grabbing your freebie, I would love it if you pinned the image above to a favorite Pinterest board. Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the card cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
More Free Birthday SVG Cut Files
Don’t miss the rest of the free birthday SVG designs from my crafty friends!
- Birthday Card Cut File from Liz on Call
- Birthday Squad from The Girl Creative
- Happy Birthday Dad Card from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Yay! It’s My Day from Try it – Like it – Create it
- Birthday Boy/Girl from Life Sew Savory
- Birthday Mode On from Kara Creates
- This is My Birthday Shirt SVG from That’s What Che Said
- I am the Gift from Homemade Heather
- DIY Baby Monthly Milestones from Weekend Craft
- Birthday Royalty from Everyday Party Magazine
- Gamers Level Up from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s My Birthday Dinosaur from Hello Creative Family
- Happy Birthday from We Can Make That
That’s it for today! Happy Birthday and Happy Making!