Make your own adorable DIY Christmas tree gift boxes with these free printables! They make it so easy to create adorable, memorable wrapping for small gifts this holiday season. These printables were originally shared at Crafts Unleashed, and this post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you.
Who is ready for a super duper cute free Christmas printable today?? 🙋♀️🙋♀️ I just love these little printable gift boxes, and I hope you will too!
Out of all of the wonderful things about the holiday season, I think that wrapping gifts may be my number one, tip top favorite part.
I love wrapping paper and ribbons and tags and I love creative and unique wrapping ideas.
Today, you are in luck because not only am I sharing some awesome free gift box printables, but if you scroll to the end of this post you will find a whole collection of amazing Christmas gifting inspired printables! We are talking tags, boxes, lists, cards, and so much more!
But before you check out all of these cute printables, let’s talk about my Christmas tree gift boxes.
How to Make DIY Christmas Tree Gift Boxes
Here’s all the deets on how to print and assemble these cuties. First, gather up a few supplies.
Christmas Tree Free Printable Gift Boxes Supplies:
- White Cardstock
- Hole Punch
- 1.5″ Circle Punch
- Ribbon or Twine
- Bone Folder
- Ruler or Straight Edge
- Permanent Adhesive
- Cellophane Bags, Cellophane Wrap, or Tissue Paper
- My Christmas Tree Box Printables (Download at the end of the post.)
Step One. Print and Cut Box Pieces.
First, you will need to print box pieces out on nice, heavyweight cardstock.
You can download the PDF from the link at the end of this post, and it includes two sizes of boxes in two different colors plus six tag options.
For the smaller box, you will only need to print one copy, but for the larger boxes, you will need to print two copies for each box.
After printing out the pieces, simply cut out the pieces along the outside edges with a pair of sharp scissors. (If you have a Silhouette machine, you can also use its print and cut feature to cut out the box pieces.)
Next, use a 1.5″ circle punch to punch out the gift tags included with the printables.
Finally, use a small hole punch to add a hole to the top of each tag.
Step Two. Fold and Assemble.
With all of your pieces cut out, you are all ready to put your boxes together! The next step is to use a scoring tool and a straight edge to score along each of the dotted lines.
Fold along the score lines you just created.
Then, use a small hole punch to punch holes where indicated at the top of each triangle.
Then, use permanent adhesive to join the pieces at the base of the pyramid box shape.
For the smaller box, you simply need to line up the two square bottom pieces.
For the larger box, first adhere the pieces with the smaller tabs to one of the square bottom pieces and then layer the second square bottom piece on top.
Step Three. Fill with Gifts!
Time to put in the good stuff!
These little Christmas tree gift boxes work best with small gifts like cookies, bath bombs, jewelry, or gift cards. I recommend first wrapping the gift in some tissue paper or cellophane because there are small gaps on the sides of the box even when it’s closed.
To close up the box, just place your gift onto the square base, pull the triangle sides up around it and then tie the box closed with a piece of ribbon or twine. Choose one of the printable gift tags to finish it off!
And that’s it! I hope you liked this fun little gift wrapping idea! Ready to snag that free printable?
Free Christmas Tree Gift Box Printables
Before downloading, I would appreciate it if you pinned the image above. Spreading the word about our free printables helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This printable is free for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute in any way. If you want to share, please share a link.
When you click the link below, a PDF file containing the Christmas tree gift boxes in two sizes and two colors plus the gift tags will download. You need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader installed on your computer in order to open and print your gift boxes.
If you love free printables, you aren’t going to want to miss any of these cute Christmas designs.
More free Christmas Printables:
- Printable Retro Christmas Sticker Gift Tags
- Printable Holly Jolly Gift Card Box
- Printable Christmas Cootie Catcher Joke Teller
- Printable Black and White Hand Lettered Christmas Gift Tags
- Printable Ugly Sweater Christmas Treat Boxes
- Printable Colorful Hand Lettered Christmas Gift Tags
(P.S. You can find even more Christmas craft ideas here!)
And don’t forget to check out all the cute free gift giving printables from my designer blogger friends below.
Free Printables for Holiday Gift Giving
- Gift Card Holder from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags from Printable Crush
- Santa Toothbrush Gift Tags from The Country Chic Cottage
- 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Tree Gift Box from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags from Everyday Party Magazine
- Meowy Christmas Coloring Gift Card Holder from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Printable Penguin Gift Tags from 100 Directions
- Gift Giving Budget Printable from Mad in Crafts
- Gingerbread House Gift Box from Tried & True Creative
- Letter to Santa Printable Template from Hello Creative Family
- Hygge Christas Gift Tags from SeeLindsay
- Printable Gift Box from Liz on Call
- Scratch off Printable Coupon from Crafting in the Rain
- Handmade with Love Gift Tags from Happy Go Lucky
- Printable Gift Wrap from Pineapple Paper Co.
- From Santa Gift Tags from That’s What Che Said
- Christmas Gift Tag Stickers from Fun for Little Ones
- Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags from Happiness is Homemade
So many cute printables, right? Which is your fave?
Until next time, Happy Printing and Happy Making!