Download these free hand drawn Christmas sticker gift tags to add a retro holiday flair to your wrapping this season. This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
I have a free printable that I am really excited to share with you all today! I have been sharing free printable Christmas gift tags on this little blog for years and years now, and this year I’m continuing that tradition with a little twist!
This year’s free printable holiday gift tags are stickers! These sticker style tags are a little nostalgic for me because they remind me of the tags I grew up with and I went for a bit of a retro vibe with my designs.
I hope you love them as much as I do! If you want to make your own, I have a brand new full guide on printing and cutting with your Silhouette that will walk you through the process, or you can always just print the designs out on sticker paper and cut them out by hand as well.
Make Your Own Retro Holiday Sticker Gift Tags
You need just a few supplies to make your own sticker gift tags.
DIY Sticker Gift Tag Supplies:
- Printable Sticker Paper Sheets (The Silhouette brand sticker paper is my favorite.)
- Silhouette Cameo 4 or Silhouette Portrait 3
- Printer (I printed my sticker tags with my Brother color laser printer.)
- Free Printable Sticker Tag Designs (Download at the end of this post.)
I actually made these tags as I was putting together my brand new print and cut guide, so you can watch exactly how I made these sticker gift tags in the video below.
How to Make Your Own Christmas Sticker Gift Tags
Really, creating your own Christmas sticker gift tags, only takes a few steps.
- Download the sticker files from the link at the end of this post. The download includes PDF, PNG, JPG, and Studio3 versions of the designs. I recommend using the studio files, if you are cutting the sticker tags with your Silhouette because they already include the cut lines.
- Open the studio files in your Silhouette Studio software, and make sure the registration marks are turned on. (To read more about registration marks, be sure to head over to my print and cut guide here.)
- Make sure the sticker paper is loaded correctly into your printer, and then send the file to print from the Silhouette Studio software.
- Place the printed sticker sheet onto your cutting mat and load it into the machine.
- Adjust the cut settings as needed (I use the default sticker paper setting for my tags without problem), and send it to your machine to cut.
That’s it! That’s all there is to adorable custom sticker gift tags!
Ready to get that free download?
Free Printable Christmas Sticker Gift Tags
Before downloading, I would appreciate it if you pinned the image above. Spreading the word about our free printables helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This printable is free for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute in any way. If you want to share, please share a link.
When you click the link below, a ZIP file containing PDF, PNG, JPG, and Studio versions of the designs will download. You will need to unzip the file to access the printable files.
And if you love free printables, you aren’t going to want to miss any of these cute Christmas designs.
More free Christmas Printables:
- Printable Christmas Tree Gift Boxes
- Printable Holly Jolly Gift Card Box
- Printable Christmas Cootie Catcher Joke Teller
- Printable Black and White Hand Lettered Christmas Gift Tags
- Printable Ugly Sweater Christmas Treat Boxes
- Printable Colorful Hand Lettered Christmas Gift Tags
(And find even more Christmas craft ideas here!)
Happy Holidays and Happy Making!