- A FloraCraft® Foam Head (You can find them at your local Joann or Michaels)
- A knife or something to cut the foam with
- FloraCraft® Smooth Finish (I received my jar at SNAP Conference last year)
- Gloss Spray Paint
- FloraCraft Design It:® Simple Style Glitter Organza
- Two small round thumbtacks
- A small potted plant
It makes the foam look more like pottery, which was the look I wanted, and it prepares the head for spray paint.
A couple of coats of glossy turquoise spray paint later, and my new planter was almost done!
I simply cut about a 12″ piece of FloraCraft Design It:® Simple Style Glitter Organza and attached it to the sides of the head with small white thumbtacks.
This pretty little lady and her pretty pink cactus hat (hair?) are now living in my little girls room-in-process.