This free, hand-drawn “Just Keep Swimming” SVG is perfect for making all kinds of motivational projects.
Hello Hello Hello! If you are looking for a little positivity or encouragement today then you are in the right place because my designer friends and I put together a collection of 19 positive quote SVG cut files and you can find all of the designs at the end of this post.
I love midcentury illustrations, and I tried to incorporate some of that style into my design which includes a happy little fish and the words, “Just Keep Swimming.”
This happy little design could really be used for all kinds of fun projects. Here’s how you can use the design to make your own cute sweatshirt.
How to Make a "Just Keep Swimming" Sweatshirt
Make your own cute sweatshirt with my free "just keep swimming" SVG!
- Blank Crewneck Sweatshirt
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in 3 Colors (I used blue, coral, and black)
- Parchment Paper
- My Free Just Keep Swimming SVG (Grab it from the link at the end of this post)
- Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, Cricut Easy Press, or Heat Press
- Start by opening the cut file in your cutting machine software. Scale it to fit on your sweatshirt and mirror the design. (If you are new to working with iron on vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner's guide to heat transfer vinyl here.)
- Cut the different colored sections of the design from corresponding colors of heat transfer vinyl.
- Remove the excess vinyl from around your design.
- Iron on each layer of your design. For this design, you will need to iron on blue and coral portions of the design first before applying the black layer. Remove the carrier sheet and cover with parchment paper before ironing on the next layer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ready to grab the free SVG?
Free Just Keep Swimming SVG
When you click the button below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the design. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
For even more SVGs of positive quotes, just keep scrolling!
More Free Encouraging Quote SVGs
- Cling to Joy from The Walnut Street House
- Be Fearless from Simple Made Pretty
- Choose Happy from The Denver Housewife
- Just Breathe from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Good Days are Coming from Dinosaur Mama SVG
- You are Sunshine from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Gratitude from Crafting Overload
- You Got This from The Quiet Grove
- Just Keep Swimming from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Donut Give Up from Craftara Creates
- Sparkle & Shine from Tried & True Creative
- Self Love from Color Me Crafty
- Stay Strong from Liz on Call
- Stand Tall and Shine Bright from Gina C. Creates
- I Can Do Hard Things from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Grow Positive Thoughts from Crafty Life Mom
- Stay Positive from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- You Got This Card from The Bearded Housewife
- I Can Do All Things from Kiy’s Craftroom
Okay! That’s it for today! Until next time, Happy Making!
More Free SVG Cut Files
Free Road Trip SVG + More Travel Cut Files
Use this free road trip SVG cut file with your Cricut or Silhouette to get crafting before you hit the road! Plus
Free “Just Keep Crafting” Tattoo Style SVG Cut File
Show of your crafty side with this free “Just Keep Crafting” SVG cut file. You can use this design to make t-shirts,
Storms Don’t Last Forever Free Cut File + More Inspirational SVG Cut Files
Download this free “Storms Don’t Last Forever” cut file and make your own inspiring home decor, apparel, and more. Plus, find 11
Let's Chit Chat!