Show of your crafty side with this free “Just Keep Crafting” SVG cut file. You can use this design to make t-shirts, craft room decor, and more! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you.
Hey hey hey – it’s time for another collection of awesome free cut files from me and my designer friends! This month we are all sharing designs for crafters that celebrate that crafty life.
My newest design is inspired by old school tattoo styles and is similar to the printable Maker tattoos I shared several years ago.
This new hand drawn crafty cut file reads “just keep crafting” and can help remind you to keep on making even when things are tough.
I thought this design would make a super cute sign for a craft room! You can read more about how to make a simple reverse canvas sign HERE or how to make your own wooden signs with iron on vinyl HERE.
It would also make a super cute crafting tee as you can see below:
Okay – ready to get your free cut file?
Free “Just Keep Crafting” SVG Cut File
Before grabbing your freebie, please pin the image above! Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Looking for more SVGs for crafters? You aren’t going to want to miss all these cute designs from my friends below.
Free Crafty SVG Cut Files
The good news about this collection is that it is adorable. The bad news is that I now have 18 new projects to make. 😂 Seriously so many fun designs!
- Just Keep Crafting by Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Paint Palette Mini Pinata by Studio Xtine
- Never Underestimate a Crafty Gal by Gina C. Creates
- They See Me Rollin’ by Craftara Creates
- Crafting+Diet Coke by Crafting Overload
- I am not messy… I’m crafty by Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Creativity in Progress Craft Room Sign by Spot of Tea Designs
- I Can Totally Make That! by Lettered by Stephanie
- Floral yarn ball SVG by Oh Yay Studio
- Craft All the Things by Crafty Life Mom
- Crazy Craft Lady by Poofy Cheeks
- Vinyl Hoarder by Simply Made Fun
- Caffeine Craft Repeat by Liz on Call
- Life is short. Do the crafting by Sunshine and Munchkins
- Crafty Friends Card by The Bearded Housewife
- I like crafting and like three people by The Walnut Street House
- Craftaholic Hat by Pen + Posh
- Coffee & Crafts by Tried & True Creative
Alright, that is it for today! I hope you found a new project to make! If not, be sure to check out all of my free SVG files right here.
Until next time, Happy Making!