Download this free Sweetie Pie SVG cut file and get crafting for Fall, Thanksgiving, and baking season! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you.
Today, I’m back with my SVG Design Squad blogger buddies with some new free cut files, and this month we are all bringing you Thanksgiving inspired designs!
I don’t know what this says about me, but when I think of Thanksgiving, one of the first things I think about is pie. 😂 Anyone else? Just me??
I thought this design could be really cute on an apron, a onesie, or maybe a wooden sign in a kitchen? What would you use it for?
DIY Sweetie Pie Apron
If you like my little DIY Apron, you can make your own really easily. Here’s how.
Sweetie Pie Apron Supplies:
- Blank Apron
- Siser Easyweed HTV in Black, Cream, and Hibiscus
- Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Maker, or other cutting machine
- Weeding Hook
- Iron, EasyPress, or Heat Press
- Parchment Paper
- My Sweetie Pie SVG Design (Download from the end of this post)
If you are new to working with heat transfer vinyl, be sure to check out my beginner’s guide to working with HTV or iron on right HERE.
- Cut out the design from the three different colors of HTV, using your cutting machine. Remember to mirror your design before cutting.
- Use your weeding tool to remove the excess vinyl from around your cut design.
- Apply each piece of heat transfer vinyl one at a time. I recommend this method of layering HTV for this design. Be sure to use parchment paper to protect already applied layers from your iron or heat source.
And that’s it! When the last layer is applied, you have a cute new apron!
Free Sweetie Pie SVG Cut File
Ready to download your free cut file??
Before downloading your cut file, please pin the image above! Spreading the word about our free cut files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This cut file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, a ZIP file containing the SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file will download. You will need to unzip the file before opening the cut files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Want even more free Thanksgiving cut files? Check out these cute designs from some of my friends!
Free Thanksgiving SVG Cut Files
If you want to make some cute Thanksgiving t-shirts or home decor this year, then one of these designs is sure to be just the thing! So cute, right?
- Happy Friendsgiving – Maggie Rose Design Co
- In All Things Give Thanks – Gina C. Creates
- Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart – Red Earth & Gum Trees
- Sweetie Pie – Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Fall Pillow (Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed) – Pen + Posh
- Happy Thanksgiving – Liz on Call
- Funny Family Thanksgiving Shirts – Special Heart Studio
I also love this free Thanksgiving cut file that I shared a couple of years ago:
Until next time, Happy Making!