Download this free printable Halloween treat boxes to make spooktacular little gifts for friends and neighbors this fall. These printable matchboxes are scary cute and super easy to make too! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you.
Who is ready for some Halloween fun? Anyone else kind of willing fall, cooler weather, and the holidays to get here quickly to hopefully provide some relief from all the 2020 garbage? I know I’m not alone in this.
If you are also ready for fall and Halloween, then I have some cute new printables for you all today! I’m sharing one design, plus 17 of my crafty blogger friends are also sharing some freebies to bring you even more adorable Halloween printable activities, gift wrap, stickers, and more!
Lately I have been enjoying trying out some new illustration styles on my ipad, and I am really happy with how this little “Spooktacular” ghost designs came out.
To create my paper treat boxes, I just plopped the design onto a simple matchbox, which is the perfect size for small candies and even big enough to hold a standard gift card. If you want to make your own, it’s SUPER easy, and I will show you exactly how to do it.
DIY Paper Halloween Treat Boxes
You only need a few supplies to create these little paper Halloween gift boxes.
Spooktacular Treat Box Supplies
- Spooktacular Treat Box Printables (download the PDF from the link below)
- Heavyweight White Cardstock
- Scoring Board
- Double Sided Adhesive
How to Assemble your Printable Halloween Treat Boxes
And that’s it! So easy, right? Go ahead and grab your free printable below, and don’t forget to check out all the other Halloween printables. There are some cute ones this month!
Free Printable Halloween Treat Boxes
Before downloading, I would appreciate it if you pinned the image above. Spreading the word about our free printables helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This printable is free for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute in any way. If you want to share, please share a link.
When you click the link below, a PDF file containing three different colored boxes will download. You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader installed on your computer in order to open and print it.
Ready for more spooky cute printables? Below you will find 18 totally awesome, totally free printables created by myself and some of my crafty designer friends to help you celebrate this Halloween season.
18 Free Halloween Printables
- Printable Ghost Tags from Everyday Party Mag
- Monster Halloween Candy Wrappers from See Lindsay
- Halloween I-Spy from That’s What Che Said
- Halloween Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Halloween Activity Book from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Printable Halloween I Spy Page from Brookyln Berry Designs
- Build a Monster Cookie Kit from the Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Halloween Banner from Liz on Call
- Halloween Activity Placemat from Hello Creative Family
- Spooktacular Halloween Treat Box from Persia Lou (you’re here!)
- Classroom Halloween Word Search from Mad in Crafts
- Halloween Word Scramble from Fun for Little Ones
- Trick-or-Treat Halloween Coloring Page from 100 Directions
- Haunted House Halloween Coloring Page from Printable Crush
- Halloween Word Game from Crafting in the Rain
- Booed Treat Bag Toppers from Happiness is Homemade
- Printable Halloween Stickers from Pineapple Paper Co
- Halloween Scattergories from Happy Go Lucky Blog
Aren’t they all adorable? Which one is your fave?
Until next time, Happy Making!
More Halloween ideas here: