The Silhouette Cameo 4 Launch Day is here! We are celebrating this exciting new machine with an exciting launch party and an opportunity to preorder your new machine with free shipping!
Hi, friends! I am writing to you all today from Salt Lake City where I am getting ready to attend the Silhouette Cameo 4 Launch Party! I am so excited to check out this new machine and share some of the details with you all! I will come back and update this post later with some fun details from the event, but first I wanted to let you know about an opportunity to get yourself one of these new machines!
Silhouette Cameo 4 Presale
Silhouette is offering a limited number of machines for presale today to celebrate the launch! And, if you use my code “PERSIA” at checkout, you can get free shipping! (Presale machines are expected to ship in October.)
I had a chance to check out a preview of the Cameo 4 back in May at the Silhouette Summit, and I am so excited for this new machine. Just like the Cameo 3, it is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in lots of different materials. But it has lots of exciting updates including the ability to use new tools (hello, rotary blade!), a built-in roll feeder, and a whole lot more.
Some Silhouette Cameo 4 Machine Features:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible
If you want to get your hands on a new machine as soon as possible, then don’t miss your opportunity to get one with free shipping! Just click HERE to order and enter my code PERSIA at checkout. Presale machines are expected to ship in October. Silhouette did say that they will have limited quantities of the CAMEO 4, and once they are sold out they may or may not be restocked.
Okay, I’m off to check out the new machine! Happy Cutting!
Let's Chit Chat!