These free printable glasses valentines make a great non-candy, allergy friendly classroom valentine. Just print off and add some heart shaped glasses! This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
So this post is totally too late for this year’s Valentine’s Day, but I wanted to share the valentines my son handed out to his classmates this year because they thought they were pretty cool, and maybe they will come in handy for someone next year.
I picked up these great heart shaped stutter shades at Target and whipped up some cards to go with them. I thought black cards with holographic foil were perfect for them. If you have a Minc foil applicator or laminator, you can get this look, but if you don’t – no worries! – a printable version with black cards and white letters that will give you a similar look.
- Printable Glasses Valentines (Free for Personal Use Only! Download in White with Black Text or Black with White Text)
- Black Cardstock (or white cardstock if you aren’t using foil)
- Laser Printer (If you are using foil, the foil only reacts to toner, so a laser printer or copier is needed.)
- Minc Foil Applicator
- Holographic Reactive Foil
- Heart Shaped Stutter Shades
For the foiled cards, just print off the designs on black cardstock with a laser printer. Run through the Minc with the holographic foil (see my other Minc posts here). Cut out the cards. Cut holes for the temples of the glasses to go through with a craft knife. Put the glasses on (secure with a piece of washi tape on the back if you like) and that’s it!
Happy Making! And please check out some of my other printable classroom valentines below!
Glow Stick Printable Valentines