Make your own “You Rock” Boom Box greeting card and envelope with these free 80’s inspired printables! This post may contain affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you.
Hello Hello! I have a new free printable notecard and envelope for you all today! This card’s “You Rock” Boom Box design has a colorful 80’s vibe and can work for lots of different occasions.
This printable notecard is part of this month’s #TotallyFreePrintables collection, which has a special theme this time around. Recently, one of the talented members of our group, Linda of Fun for Little Ones, passed away. We were all very saddened to learn of her passing and wanted to do something to honor her.
After communicating with Linda’s family, we decided to create a collection of 80’s inspired printables to honor Linda and her love of Madonna and 80’s music. You can support Linda’s family just by visiting the wonderful site she created full of printables and kids activities.
How to Make Your 80’s Boom Box Greeting Card
You will need just a few supplies to assemble your boom box card.
- White Cardstock
- White Copy Paper
- Color Printer (I printed these with my Canon Pixma)
- Bone Folder and Scoring Board (optional)
- Permanent Adhesive
- My Boom Box Notecard Printable (download it from the link below)
To make the card, simply print out the card design on cardstock and the envelope design on plain copy paper. Cut both out along the outside edges. Fold the card in half, and score the envelope along the dotted lines. Use permanent adhesive to close the back of the envelope.
And that’s it! Your card is all done!
Free Boom Box Notecard Printable
Ready to grab that free printable?
Before downloading, I would appreciate it if you pinned this image. Spreading the word about our free printables helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This printable is free for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute in any way. If you want to share the design with a friend, please share a link.
When you click the link below, a ZIP file containing the birthday button printables will download. The PDF contains the birthday badge pieces in four different color ways. To print off the design, you will first need to unzip the file. You will also need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader installed on your device in order to open the file for printing.
Ready for more fun birthday printables?
Free 80’s Inspired Printables
- Cassette Treat Box – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cassette Tape Card – Tried and True
- How To Give Your Kids An 80’s Summer – Hello Creative Family
- 80s Movie Guessing Game – Mad in Crafts
- Boom Box Card – Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- 80s Coloring Page and Printable Art – 100 Directions
- 80s Party Banner – The Country Chic Cottage
- 80’s Music Bingo – Happy Go Lucky
- 80’s Mixed Tape Gift Card – Printable Crush
- Stay Rad coloring page – Liz on Call
- 80’s Stickers – Crafting in the Rain
- 80’s Party Circles – Everyday Party Magazine
So many cute designs, right? I just love them all!
Until next time, Happy Printing and Happy Making!