You can use this free “Happily Ever After” SVG cut file to create beautiful wedding decor, gifts and more! Plus get 19 more free wedding cut files to make any wedding day extra special. This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you.
Hello Hello! Who is ready for a new free SVG cut file? Today, my SVG Design Squad buds and I are sharing a whole collection of gorgeous wedding themed cut files!
SO, if you or someone you know is getting married soon, you are not going to want to miss one of these beautiful, romantic designs. Be sure to scroll to the end of the post to find links to all the free designs.
First, let’s talk about my new design. I wanted something a little modern, a little sophisticated, and a lot useful. This design pairs hand drawn florals, geometrics, and a clean typeface that reads, “Happily Ever After.”
You could print this design onto stickers to decorate wedding favors like I did in the image above, or use the design to create signs for wedding decor or gifts for the happy couple.
If you are interested in making a wooden sign, be sure to check out my guide on how to use heat transfer or iron on vinyl on wood. That’s my very favorite way to make them.
Ready to grab your free cut file?
Free Happily Ever After Wedding SVG Cut File
Before grabbing your cut file, please pin the image above! Spreading the word about our free cut files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This cut file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing the SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the cut file. You will need to unzip the file before opening the cut files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
Looking for more wedding project inspo? Don’t miss all of the beautiful free wedding svg cut files from my designer friends.
Free Wedding SVG Cut Files
- Wedding Heart Mini Piñata – Studio Xtine
- Bride T-Shirt – Pen + Posh
- Faux Leather Earrings – Craftara Creates
- Miss to Mrs – Poofy Cheeks
- Dibs on Forever with You – The Walnut Street House
- Bride Tribe SVG – Crafty Life Mom
- 3D Diamond – Amy Robison
- Just Married Cup – Lettered by Stephanie
- Just Married Car Decal – Liz on Call
- Inclusive Wedding Couples – Spot of Tea Designs
- Happily Ever After – Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Wedding Welcome Sign – Tried & True
- Will You Be My Bridesmaid? – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Merry & Married – Kayla Makes
- Wedding Invitation Pocket – Gina C. Creates
- Side Easel Wedding Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Bride Denim Jacket – Crafting Overload
- Guardian of the Rings – Simply Made Fun
- Bride/Bride Squad – Tam’s Sweet Life
So many cute designs, right?
If you use my Happily Ever After design for a project, I would love to see it! Share your photos to my facebook page or tag me on instagram or twitter (@persialou) so I can see. It always makes my day.
Until next time, Happy Making!