Use these free baby feet SVGs with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make all kinds of adorable crafts for baby showers, nurseries, and more! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site at no extra cost to you when you make a purchase through one of our links. Thanks!
I have some cute new SVGs to share with you all today! My SVG Designer friends and I are bringing you a new collection of cut files perfect for baby showers.
Is there anything in this world cuter than baby feet? They are so cute! So I decided to create a few free baby feet SVGs for you all.
I created a few different designs, so you have options when picking the perfect cut file for your project! There’s a simple baby feet design as well as a more detailed version, plus a version with a heart and even a cupcake topper! So many possibilities!
You can use these designs to make baby shower invitations or decorations, nursery decor, and gifts for the parents to be. I used them to make a cute little cupcake topper, and I will walk you through that process below.
- Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Lollipop Sticks
- Silhouette, Cricut, or other cutting machine
- Hot Glue Gun
- Iron or Easy Press
- Weeding Tool
- Start by opening the free baby feet cupcake topper SVG (download from the link at the end of this post) in your cutting machine software. Scale the design to the desired size.
- Cut the solid heart shapes from cardstock. Then, cut the baby feet heart design from heat transfer vinyl. (Don't forget to mirror your design! If you are new to working with heat transfer vinyl, check out my beginner's guide to iron on here.)
- Remove the excess vinyl from around the baby feet heart design.
- Iron the design onto the front of one of the cardstock heart shapes and then peel off the clear carrier sheet.
- Use hot glue to sandwich a lollipop stick between the two cardstock heart shapes.
And that’s it! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! I love using heat transfer vinyl on cardstock or paper to get unique finishes.
Ready to grab your free cut files?
Free Baby Feet SVG Cut Files
Before grabbing your freebie, I would love it if you pinned the image above to a favorite Pinterest board. Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps to keep them free! 🙂
Please Note: This file is free for personal use only (making things for yourself or as gifts). If you would like to use these designs for products you make and sell, you can purchase a limited commercial use license in my shop HERE.
When you click the link below, you will get a ZIP file containing SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG versions of the baby feet cut files. You will need to unzip the file before opening the individual files in your cutting machine software.
Note for Silhouette Users: Remember that you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio to open SVG files! You can open the DXF and PNG versions of the design with the basic edition of Silhouette Studio. Read more about working with different file types and your Silhouette.
More Free Baby Shower Cut Files
If you are looking for cut files perfect for creating a cute baby shower, then you are in the right place!
- Donut Sprinkle SVG File from Tried & True Creative
- Little Sunshine Cupcake Topper from Craftara Creates
- Worth The Wait from Lettered by Stephanie
- Baby Balloon Card from The Bearded Housewife
- Little Nugget Onesie from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Baby Feet SVG from Persia Lou (You’re here!)
- Baby Shower Balloon Card from Crafting Overload
- Baby Shower Cake Topper from Spot of Tea Designs
- Oh Boy! from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Baby Shower Bath Bomb Party Favors from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Milestone Markers from Poofy Cheeks
- Mama Said from Studio Xtine
- Baby Bodysuit Banner from Gina C. Creates
- Welcome Baby Stork from Liz on Call
- Gender Neutral Gift Tags from Simply Made Fun
- You Are So Loved – Baby Shower Sign from The Walnut Street House
- I’m An Answered Prayer from My Designs in the Chaos
- Milk Snuggle Nap Repeat from Crafty Life Mom
So many cute designs, right? Okay. That’s it for today! Until next time, Happy Making!