These hand lettered free printable Christmas gift tags make it easy to package up your holiday gifts in style. Just download, print, and wrap! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this blog. Thank you!
I think wrapping gifts might be my very favorite part of Christmas. Is that crazy? I mean, there are a lot of things to like about the holiday season, and I definitely love seeing the lights, baking cookies with my mom, reading the books from our book advent, and, of course, seeing my children’s excitement about all of the fun, but there is just something about gift wrap, you know?
A beautifully wrapped package just makes me so happy! So again this year, I am offering some free printable Christmas gift tags here to make it extra easy to make your gifts extra special. I have hand lettered three different designs, and they come in lots of colors to coordinate with many different types of wrapping paper. Yay!
Plus, for more excitement, I’ve gotten together with some of my favorite blogging friends who all do amazing hand lettering to create this awesome Hand Lettered Holiday Blog Hop! At the end of this post, you will find even more hand lettered holiday goodness – printables, tutorials, and more!
Here’s everything you will to assemble your free printable christmas gift tags:
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags Supplies:
- White Cardstock
- Twine or String
- 2.5 inch Circle Punch (optional, but nice to have)
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Hole Punch
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tag Download – Click HERE to download the free PDF
All you need to do to assemble your tags is to print them out on nice white cardstock with your color printer (if you want black and white tags, try these from last year); cut them out using a paper trimmer, circle punch or scissors; punch a hole in the top; thread some pretty twine or ribbon through; and tie them on your package. Easy peasy!
The free download includes three pages of tags – three different designs in multiple colors.
I’m not sure which design is my favorite, but I’m kind of partial to that round joyful tag. And it looks great layered over one of the other longer tags. Try mixing and matching colors with different papers, and see what you like! These will also pair really well with the hand lettered tags I have done in years past – find another colorful batch here or pretty black and white versions here.
A Hand Lettered Holiday Blog Hop
Don’t forget to pop over and check out all the other awesome hand lettering tutorials and worksheets from my blogging friends!
- Holiday Montage: How to Do Doodle Lettering on Photos by Dawn Nicole Designs
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Practice Sheets by Printable Crush
- Noel Practice Sheets by Lemon Thistle
- O Come Let us Adore Him Lettering Tutorial by One Artsy Mama
- Happy Holidays Brush Lettering Worksheet by Brittany Luiz
- Joy to the World Printable + Practice Sheet by Liz on Call
- Be Merry & Eats Lots of Cake Brush Lettering Worksheet by Random Olive
- ‘Tis the time to be Jolly Lettering Tutorial by Inkstruck Studio
- All is Calm, All is Bright Snowglobe Lettering Tutorial by Here Comes the Sun
- Gift Tag Printables by Persia Lou
- Comfort and Joy Printable by Kleinworth & Co.
If you use these free printable christmas gift tags, please share your photos with me! Nothing makes me happier than to see my projects out in the real world! 🙂 Share your photos to my facebook page or tag me on instagram or twitter (@persialou), and don’t forget to use the hashtag #persialou for a chance to be featured.
That’s it for today, friends! Happy Gifting and Happy Making!
Don’t miss my other free printable gift tags!