*Lion Brand provided the yarn for this Crochet Along.
I am super duper excited to be sharing a project I have been working on for the past couple of months with you all today!
Starting October 27, I will be teaming up with nine of my favorite crochet bloggers to bring you all a really exciting new Crochet Along! Yaaaaaaay!
Here’s how it is going to work:
- Every day (M-F) a new square pattern will be posted on one of our ten blogs.
- You can join in the fun by crocheting each day’s square. (You don’t have to make it on that day – do it whenever you have time!)
- Share your progress and post photos of your squares in our facebook group.
- By the end of the Crochet Along you will have twenty 12″ squares all ready to be pieced together into a beautiful afghan just in time for the holiday season!
- We will be hosting a fabulous giveaway starting November 21. You could win Lion Brand yarn to make your own afghan, $100 CASH money, OR our COMPLETED AFGHAN! That’s right, I am going to be piecing all of our squares together and shipping it out to one very lucky winner. Woot!
- Bookmark or pin this page so you don’t lose it! At the end of this post you will find links to all of the crochet patterns. The collection will be updated as the new posts are published.
- Join our facebook group! We can’t wait to see your squares and finished afghans! It will be a great place to get feedback or help, chat with our fabulous bloggers, and get to know other crocheters from around the world.
- Gather your materials! You will need about 60 oz. of worsted weight yarn and a size J (6.0 mm) hook. That would be 20 balls of the Lion’s Brand Wool Ease that we used.
- Spread the love! We would love if you wanted to invite friends to crochet along with us! If you’d like to add a button to your blog or website you can grab this one here: