Now, my husband tells me that you should just give candy on Halloween because no one wants to be that house. But it’s not like I’m giving away toothbrushes or apples or anything like that! I’m giving away awesome-sauce googly eye finger puppet rings!
I mean, they are awesome, right? And, I think I will probably stick to candy for the neighborhood Trick or Treaters, but I’m planning on taking these guys to our church’s Trunk or Treat party.
I actually made a Valentine’s Day version of these printables, and when I saw they had Halloween colored googly eye rings at Michaels I just had to make a Halloween version.
Here’s what you need to make your own:
- My free Googly Eye Gift Printable printed on white cardstock
- Googly Eye Rings (I got the Halloween colors at Michaels, but you can also get them online)
1. DIY Witches Hat Fascinator
2. Free Halloween Printable Bag Toppers
3. Hollywood Halloween Trivia Banner
4. Spooky Spider Headband
5. Halloween Candy Printables
6. Wooden Halloween Sign
7. Easy Hallowen Bottle Label DIY
8. Spider Web Wreath
9. Non-Candy Halloween Treat with Free Printable
10. Halloween Address Planter
11. DIY Halloween Spider Fireplace Wood Pennant Banner
12. Halloween Wreath
13. Peanut Butter Candy Corn Fudge>
14. Halloween Food Ideas for Kids’ School Lunch
15. Roll a Pumpkin Halloween Game
16. Scapbook Paper Pumpkins
17. Cyberman Head
18. Halloween Monster Pencils
19. Gilded Pumpkins
Comments + Project Love
Oh my gosh, these are adorable! That green monster one just makes me giggle. Such a fun idea!
Amy @ Homey Oh My! says
You are the printable MASTER. Always the funnest designs. I would be so happy to get this instead of candy!!
Krista thehappyhousie says
These are super adorable Alexis!!
Kelly Rowe says
All kinds of adorable! What kiddo wouldn't love getting these?