Join me Fridays at 11:30 Pacific Time on the Persia Lou Facebook Page for Live Crafty Fun!
This is the page for finding all the products I used in Friday Craft Club. This page contains affiliate links, which allow me to earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Psst… Keep Scrolling for Older Craft Clubs!
3/16 – Simple Easter Crafts
Today, I am sharing a bunch of simple Easter craft ideas using the current Fresh Cut SVG Bundle we are doing a simple watercolor Easter art idea, plus a banner using my favorite new vinyl, and a super cute card using heat transfer vinyl on paper (what???)
- Designs from the Fresh Cut Bundle
- I cut my designs with my Silhouette Cameo 3
- Heavy weight cardstock
- Watercolor paper
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Water Brush
- Banner Pad
- Opal Foil Adhesive Vinyl
- Clear Grid Transfer Tape
- White Glitter HTV
- Orange Flocked HTV
- Pink Glitter HTV
- Multi-Use Paper
- Ironing Pad
3/9 – Colorful Scratch Off Easter Cards
I am so excited about this one, guys! Did you know you can make colorful, patterned scratch offs?? It’s true and so easy too! Watch below for the step-by-step tutorial, and find the free printables for the Easter cards I made HERE.
- Silhouette Printable Scratch Off Sticker Material (30% off through March 15 with code PERSIA through this link or also available on Amazon)
- Silhouette Cameo or other electronic cutting machine (this should work fine for my Cricutfriends) (Silhouette also has an awesome bundle available now through March 15 – you basically get a free Mint machine!! Use code PERSIA to get the deal.)
- Any Color Printer – I’m a big fan of my Brother Laser Printer
- Envelopes – the smaller cards will fit in A2 envelopes and the larger fit in A7 envelopes
3/2 – St. Patrick’s Day Ribbons
Today, we made cute paper ribbons to keep those pinchers away on St. Paddy’s Day! I have free printables right HERE to make your own cute ribbons.
- My St. Patrick’s Day Ribbon Printables – I recommend printing the first page on card stock and the second two pages on regular printer paper. Get them HERE
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- 2.5″ Circle Punch
- 2″ Circle Punch
- Scoring Board
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pin Backs
- Ribbon – I used 1.5″ wide satin ribbon plus other thinner ribbons and trims like sequins
- Colored or Glitter Cardstock (optional)
2/9 – Yarn Loom Flowers
Today, we busted out the yarn stash and made some cute little loopy flowers using a flower loom. These flowers are really easy to make and can be used for lots of different things – sew it on a bag, glue it on a hair clip, or even crochet into the loops to make a pretty flower hexagon motif – I will show you how!
- Boye Flower Loom (this is the one I have, but this one looks identical and less expensive OR try this one for different sizes and shapes)
- Yarn! You can use any yarn you have on hand. I used Paintbox yarns here. If you are looking for a great online shop to order yarn from, check out Consumer Crafts.
- Crochet Hook
- Optional: hair clips, hot glue gun
That’s it! Easy Peasy. P.S. There were a few questions about the shirt I wore today – it’s from the Who What Wear line at Target, which I am a fan of, but it doesn’t look like you can get it online right now. Soooo… if you needed an excuse to go to Target, you’re welcome! Ha!
2/2 – Simple DIY Birch Tree Painting
For today’s craft club, I decided to do a little demonstration of a post from a few years ago that has been fairly popular. This is a super duper simple art project that anyone can make. It would be perfect for a girl’s night art project or for doing with the kids! You can check out the written tutorial for it right HERE.
- Stretched Canvases – You can find some great deals on Consumer Crafts or get one of those nice, thick canvases with a coupon!
- Acrylic Craft Paint – I used DecoArt, but any brand will work.
- Masking Tape – Frogtape or Scotch Blue are good for blocking out paint, but any old masking tape should work fine.
- Brush – I used this one (and this one looks similar)
- Palette Paper
- Old Credit Card or Shoppers Card
- Liquid Leaf OR DecoFoil Adhesive and Foil OR Metal Leaf Adhesive and Metal Leaf
1/26 – DIY Temporary Tattoos & A Unicorn Water Bottle
Today we used some of the designs from January’s Fresh Cut SVG bundle to make custom temporary tattoos and a cute unicorn waterbottle! You can watch here and find links for all the supplies I used below.
- Printable Temporary Tattoo Paper – get it from Amazon or on Silhouette America (always get 10% off with code 10OFF)
- Gold Metallic Temporary Tattoo Paper – get it from Expressions Vinyl or on Silhouette America (always get 10% off with code 10OFF)
- Silver Metallic Temporary Tattoo Paper – get it from Expressions Vinyl or on Silhouette America (always get 10% off with code 10OFF)
- My favorite Siser (“Caesar” HA!) Weeding Hook
- My favorite Clear Transfer Tape
- Application Tool
- Oracal 651 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
- Silhouette Cameo
- Cute Waterbottles (I got mine from Hobby Lobby, but don’t see them online. This one looks really similar and would work great.)