Join me Fridays at 11:30 Pacific Time on the Persia Lou Facebook Page for Live Crafty Fun!
This is the page for finding all the products I used in Friday Craft Club. This page contains affiliate links, which allow me to earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Psst… Keep Scrolling for Older Craft Clubs!
2/9 – Yarn Loom Flowers
Today, we busted out the yarn stash and made some cute little loopy flowers using a flower loom. These flowers are really easy to make and can be used for lots of different things – sew it on a bag, glue it on a hair clip, or even crochet into the loops to make a pretty flower hexagon motif – I will show you how!
- Boye Flower Loom (this is the one I have, but this one looks identical and less expensive OR try this one for different sizes and shapes)
- Yarn! You can use any yarn you have on hand. I used Paintbox yarns here. If you are looking for a great online shop to order yarn from, check out Consumer Crafts.
- Crochet Hook
- Optional: hair clips, hot glue gun
That’s it! Easy Peasy. P.S. There were a few questions about the shirt I wore today – it’s from the Who What Wear line at Target, which I am a fan of, but it doesn’t look like you can get it online right now. Soooo… if you needed an excuse to go to Target, you’re welcome! Ha!
2/2 – Simple DIY Birch Tree Painting
For today’s craft club, I decided to do a little demonstration of a post from a few years ago that has been fairly popular. This is a super duper simple art project that anyone can make. It would be perfect for a girl’s night art project or for doing with the kids! You can check out the written tutorial for it right HERE.
- Stretched Canvases – You can find some great deals on Consumer Crafts or get one of those nice, thick canvases with a coupon!
- Acrylic Craft Paint – I used DecoArt, but any brand will work.
- Masking Tape – Frogtape or Scotch Blue are good for blocking out paint, but any old masking tape should work fine.
- Brush – I used this one (and this one looks similar)
- Palette Paper
- Old Credit Card or Shoppers Card
- Liquid Leaf OR DecoFoil Adhesive and Foil OR Metal Leaf Adhesive and Metal Leaf
1/26 – DIY Temporary Tattoos & A Unicorn Water Bottle
Today we used some of the designs from January’s Fresh Cut SVG bundle to make custom temporary tattoos and a cute unicorn waterbottle! You can watch here and find links for all the supplies I used below.
- Printable Temporary Tattoo Paper – get it from Amazon or on Silhouette America (always get 10% off with code 10OFF)
- Gold Metallic Temporary Tattoo Paper – get it from Expressions Vinyl or on Silhouette America (always get 10% off with code 10OFF)
- Silver Metallic Temporary Tattoo Paper – get it from Expressions Vinyl or on Silhouette America (always get 10% off with code 10OFF)
- My favorite Siser (“Caesar” HA!) Weeding Hook
- My favorite Clear Transfer Tape
- Application Tool
- Oracal 651 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
- Silhouette Cameo
- Cute Waterbottles (I got mine from Hobby Lobby, but don’t see them online. This one looks really similar and would work great.)