These adorable printable googly eye valentines are so easy to put together, just print, cut, and assemble! They make a perfect non-candy classroom valentine treat! This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this site. Thank you!
I made these printable googly eye valentines a couple weeks ago, and it has been a real struggle for me to wait to share them with you all because I love them so much! But it was worth the wait because today 10 of my bloggy buddies are sharing their best Valentine’s Day projects too (you can check them all out at the end of this post).
I think I’ve mentioned before that I’m a sucker for a punny Valentine, which means I have been on the lookout for cool little goodies to attach to my kids’ Valentines and to inspire my punning. I saw these fun googly eye rings at Michaels a few weeks ago, and that I HAD to get them.
Because they are basically the coolest things ever.
Is there a child alive who wouldn’t want one of these rings? I don’t know any.
So I had this vision in my head of the eyes being part of a monster on the valentine. So the card and the ring looked like one creature. And I was sure it wouldn’t come out the way I had it in my head, but somehow, it did.
See? He’s just a little googly-eyed love monster. Ah! Have I mentioned I really love these valentines?
If you love them too – good news! – you can make them yourself. Like right now. Here’s how you do it:
Printable Googly Eye Valentines Supplies:
- Googly Eye Rings! Get them at Michaels in the Valentine’s Day section or on Amazon (gotta love that Amazon Prime!)
- White Cardstock
- Scissors or Silhouette Cameo
- My free download! Get Pink, Purple, and Mint OR Red, Blue, and Yellow
Next, print off the Valentines to match your rings. I did ’em in two colors for you guys just cuz I like ya. Click the links in the supply list above to download.
Once you have your valentines printed off, cut them out and carefully cut out the white sections of the valentine. Then you just slide the ring on and twist it around. Like so:
They actually stay on pretty well on their own, but you can definitely secure them with a little piece of tape on the back. Then all you have to do is hand out your printable googly eye valentines to all your buds.
Now be sure to go check out all of the other great projects my talented friends have been working on!
2) Hand Print Valentine’s Door Decor by Tiny Sidekick
3) Sweet Cream Strawberry Hearts by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
4) Paper Heart Wreath by Made to be a Momma
5) Bunny Valentine Printable by Whistle and Ivy
6) Valentine’s Date Night Match Game by Play .Party. Pin.
7) I Only Have Eyes for You Printable Valentines by Persia Lou
8) Heart-Shaped Chocolate Truffles by Sugar Tart Crafts
9) Maze Valentine Printables by Cutesy Crafts
10) Gold Conversation Hearts by Homemade Ginger
11) Glow Stick Valentines by Keeping it Simple
Check out more free printable classroom Valentine ideas!