This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® Pop Secret and Fox Entertainment, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #PopForRio2 https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
- Two copies of my printable in pink or blue.
- ruler or straight edge
- bone folder or mechanical pencil
- Start by cutting out both box halves.
- Score along fold lines using a ruler and bone folder. If you don’t have a bone folder, you can use a mechanical pencil with no lead, as I did.
- Fold along score lines.
- Glue the two halves together to form a tube.
- Glue the bottom flaps together to finish the box.
Get your free printable popcorn boxes in PINK and BLUE.
Comments + Project Love
Amy Lee Scott says
Alexis, you are just fueling my popcorn addiction with these adorable boxes! My husband loves Guarana and I could eat Brazilian cheese bread for every meal of the day and be a happy camper 🙂
Amy W says
You are too cute! I want to come over for movie night, now. Pinning this goodie.
Deonna Wade says
These are so great. I love the "doodle" look! Pinning for later 🙂
Livia M. says
I'm brazilian and i'm so in love with this post! You're too cute and your pipocas freebie is so adorable! I'll convince my husband to have a movie night this friday just so i can use them! Beijos e obrigada!
Creative Dream says
This is fantastic! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays 😀 Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.