*This project was originally shared by me at Yellow Bliss Road. This post also contains affiliate links, which help to support Persia Lou. Thanks!
I have really been enjoying practicing my script lettering, and I have another fun free printable for you all today that puts it to use! This printable pairs perfectly with the hot chocolate on a stick I posted recently, and makes a perfect little teacher or neighbor gift.
If you don’t want to make your own hot chocolate on a stick, I’ve noticed that hot chocolate on a stick is available more widely in stores too. So whether you want to make homemade hot chocolate on a stick or buy it at the store, this is a fun way to package it up into a special gift.
Here’s what you will need:
- Hot chocolate on a stick – Get my recipe for Homemade Hot Chocolate on a Stick with Salted Caramel Marshmallows or buy it premade (My Target had lots of flavors in the holiday section)
- A cute mug (this is the one I used)
- basket filler or tissue paper
- Ribbon or twine
- Hole Punch
- Scissors (I love my gold Nate Berkus scissors!)
- My “Cup of Cheer” Printable Tags – Available in Black and White or Red and Turquoise
Comments + Project Love
For My Love Of says
Do you make the cute knit mug, what are they called? Like a koozie? I love this idea for small christmas gifts, pinning for inspiration!
bethany dearden says
So cute!! I love your calligraphy printables 🙂