- Find cute scrapbook paper.
- Cut out tangram shapes.
- Glue tangram shapes onto background paper.
I also whipped up a little pink, fluffy picture holder for my bunny to rest on (I will maybe work up a quick post about in the next week or so).
2) Tangram Bunny Art by Persia Lou
3) Fall Wreath Transformed for Spring by Homemade Ginger
4) String Art Inspired Painted Tea Towels by Tiny Sidekick
5) Baker’s Twine Carrot by Keeping it Simple
6) Cross-Stitch Bunny Canvas by Cutesy Crafts
7) Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
I’ll be linking up at some of my favorite parties.