- Make brownies. I baked mine in a cupcake pan because my 8×8 pan has mysteriously disappeared (ooh spooky!), but I actually like the little round brownies for this. Just make sure to grease your pan really well if you bake them this way.
- Stick a marshmallow on top.
- Warm some frosting up in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds.
- Spoon the frosting over the marshmallow.
- Stick three mini chocolate chips in the frosting to make a face.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2691640/?claim=at79brp2f9b”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Be sure to check out my other Halloween projects and posts here!